UploadedDec 20, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
AntiCheat v1.5 is a bugfix and new features build
- AntiCheat v1.5 is 6.7 kB larger than the previous major version (1.4) with a total size of 119 kB.
- AntiCheat v1.5 depends on the LATEST CraftBukkit RB (1.4.5-R1.0). If you are not using this build or higher, AntiCheat will disable itself automatically.
CHANGELOG (since the last major version, summary):
- Fixed spying players not being hidden again when reconnecting to the server
- Fixed flight check being triggered for sleeping players
- Fixed kick messages displaying '&player' instead of the player's name
- Fixed fastbreak not taking the player's shovel power into account
- Fixed the ability to bypass the slowdown of soul-sand
- Fixed the ability to sprint perpetually, including while standing still
- Fixed NPCs (from citizens or other plugins) causing errors when checking
- Fixed inventory check false-positives when opening inventory or behaving normally
- Added autotool check
- Added timer check
- Re-added sight check and made it more strict
- Builds on the newest Minecraft version (1.4.5) and newest Bukkit RB (1.4.5-R1.0) and provides compatibility with the new server/client logic
- Moved fully onto Bukkit API, removed CraftBukkit calls completely.
- Modified code to be more compliant with Java standards
- Improved FastBreak (via SuperSpyTX) - if you are experiencing issues, delete your magic.yml file
- Improved WaterWalk check (via SuperSpyTX)
- Improved scheduler handling and chatspam (via mbaxter)