UploadedSep 3, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R0.1
- Minor release build -
AntiCheat v1.3.6 is a bugfix and new features build.
- Fixed flying detection to be harder on flyers and more lenient on non-fliers
- Fixed flying detection in mid-jump or mid-air
- Fixed flying detection while climbing a waterfall
- Fixed flying detection while crouching on slabs
- Fixed players names wrongly showing in alerts (spotty bug)
- Fixed speed detection when walking
- Fixed plugin-generated NPCs getting kicked for failed checks
- The update system has been replaced with the new Updater
- Re-wrote flight detection
- Changed the fast eat and fast heal check to use the system clock instead of the scheduler, hoping to decrease false-positives
- Changed the reporting system to be much cleaner and to paginate
- Changed alerts to be much cleaner and show the latest failed check
- Builds on the newest Bukkit Beta Build (1.3.2-R0.1) and provides compatibility with the Minecraft version.
Some issues eating food still exist in this build.
We have been unable to find the cause of this issue, but have decided it is best to push these changes live so that all attention can be focused on the 'food bug'. An update for this will likely be coming shortly once we discover it's cause.