UploadedAug 5, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Minor release build -
AntiCheat v1.3.4 is a bugfix, new feature and compatibility build.
- Fixed system messages displaying even when a player had not actually been exempted or a check had not been disabled
- Fixed projectile check failed to log to console
- Fixed some instances of wrong player name being displayed when action is taken
- Fixed some bugs with the heal check
- Fixed glitches when falling into water
- Fixed projectile launch bugs
- Garbage dump for old players
- VClip check
- Builds on the newest Minecraft version (1.3.1) and provides compatibility with the new server/client logic
- Changed anticheat.alert to anticheat.system.alert
- Code improvements (via mbaxter)
- Spying now makes use of metadata
- No longer uses Google Guava as a dependency, modified API to use HashMap/List combination instead.
- Updates are downloaded from dev.bukkit.org in the future.