UploadedJun 2, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R3.0
AntiCheat v1.2 is a bugfix and new feature build.
- This build does not require immediate action, but might be preferred sooner rather than later among mcMMO users, as it contains a compatability fix with this plugin.
- AntiCheat v1.2 is 10.8 kB larger than the previous version (1.1) with a total size of 72.0 kB.
- AntiCheat v1.2's changes span across dev builds #104-#142.
- Fixed Sneaking while flying causing issues
- Fixed Y-axis flying
- Fixed false-positive with running & jumping into water
- Fixed users being able to jump on water as if it was solid while using cheats
- Fixed packet-based fastbreak system
- Fixed usage of stale player references that could potentially cause issues
- Fixed false-positive when players run and then abrubtly sneak
- Fixed false-positive when using dig-speed enchantment
- Fixed false-positive that was a result of not listning to other plugins that modified instant break data, these plugins are now compatible
- Fixed false-positive when players would teleport as a result of a plugin (/home,/spawn) or by ender pearl
- Fixed false-positive when using speed potions
- Fixed mcMMO compatability (instant break and tree feller abilities) (Note that an UP-TO-DATE version of mcMMO is required for this fix. At the time of this build, mcMMO-1.3.08 and higher is recommended.)
- Individual player reports & tracking
- Warnings now stored in log files with optional logging levels
- Added anticheat.exempt permission to exempt a player from all checks
- Added longreach check to interacting with objects
- Builds on the newest Craftbukkit/Bukkit Recommended Build (1.2.5-R3.0)
- Flying test now works without testing if the player is in flymode, so even flying players cant speedhack
- Improved fastplace-fastbreak check that also works in creative mode
- Better usage of the proper Java rules and standards in our code
- Much better logging options