UploadedMay 21, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R2.0
AntiCheat v1.1 is mostly a bugfix build, however some minor additions were made.
- This build requires attention for server admins who are running version 1.0 (or dev #85 or below) on Linux, as this build will not be properly updated on those servers due to a bug in the update system. Please download and install this build manually instead.
- AntiCheat v1.1 is 11.2 kB larger than the previous version (1.0).
- AntiCheat v1.1's changes span across dev builds #82-#103.
- Modified moving data (like from Stargate) now avoids the fastmove check.
- Shears & leaves are now properly detected as instant break
- Flying players are not subjected to NoFall checks & sneak checks on their descent.
- Config files regenerate properly (if deleted) on /anticheat reload
- Block place / Block break minimum times have been lowered for laggier servers.
- Servers running on Linux now update and find files properly (NEEDS ADMIN ATTENTION ON LINUX)
- Player's levels are decreased slower than they are increased
- NoSwing is now properly detected during PvP/PvE
- Decreased the false-positive speedhack detection while running
- Players who reach HIGH level are reset to medium after their event is executed, that way they can't go above High and not get warned anymore.
- Fastbreak, Fastplace, and Fly checks improved greatly by SuperSpyTX
- Added anticheat.alert permission node for recieving alerts
- Alerts are now also sent to the console
- Players are searched automatically for anomolies in xray stats, which will be reported
- Custom metrics data has been added
- Individual permissions have been added, as well as more broad permissions for mod/admin groups (see permissions page)
- Level data persists across reloads/restarts
- Builds on the newest Craftbukkit/Bukkit Recommended Build (1.2.5-R2.0)
- Refactored the project to get rid of runtime erorrs and fix a few other bugs (thanks SuperSpyTX)