AntiAdv is a anti advertise plugin with alot of features
WARNING make sure you give the players "essentials.chat.url" if you have essentials or it wont work!
for what does it check?
- chat (1.0 and up)
- signs (2.0 and up)
- msg ect (2.0 and up)
what makes this plugin better then the most antiadv plugins?
- the way you can look all the messages up
- the replace option
- the command you can run when someone does try to advertise
- the amount of things you can edit in the config :D
- the message it sends to the staff when someone does advertise
- /antiadv - main antiadv command - permission: no permission needed :p
- /antiadv page <1-8> - with this you can look all the "advertising" messages up - permission: antiadv.page
- /antiadv clear - clears all the messages that where saved - permission: antiadv.clear
- /antiadv autosave - turns the autosave from the config off and on (default is on) - permission: antiadv.autosave
- /antiadv save - force save the config file - permission: antiadv.save
- /antiadv info - shows some info about the plugin - permission: no permission needed :p
- /antiadv reload - reload the config from antiadv /RELOAD DOESNT RELOAD THE CONFIG! - permission: antiadv.reload
- this gives a warning to the staff when someone trys to advertise this is usefull when you have the replace option enable THIS IS NOT DEFAULT WITH OP! - permission antiadv.warning
- when a players has this permission antiadv wont do anything when they say a ip - permission: antiadv.ignore
How to install AntiAdv
- download the plugin and import it into your server.
- add the permission "essentials.chat.url" to all your players
- reload or restart your server
- have fun :)
- (after some time) type /antiadv page 1 and ban all the advertisers :)
click this if you need help with your config!
Other plugins made by me
- ClearChat (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/fastclearchat/) a ClearChat plugin with alot of features like /clock (chat lock) and more!
- NoHitDelay (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nohitdelay/) A plugin that lets you manage the delay between 2 hits in pvp.