ATTENTION! THIS PLUGIN WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED! USE BlockControl INSTEAD!
Anti-Bedrock is a block management plugin. The name might be confusing but this plugin has evolved to a more flexible state where server admins can control which blocks players can or cannot place or destroy. It features a simple configuration, you can simply add any block you would like.
- Compiled in Java 7 Environment! You need to have Java 7 in order to run this plugin!
- Permissions support (SuperPerms)
- Operators are allowed to destroy bedrock and place them
- Blocks block placement and removing of users that are not operators or have the permission node
- Fully configurable disallowed blocks, add as many as you want!
- Remove block from inventory if block is used/placed
- If player tries to pickup bedrock without permission, he/she cannot pickup the item drop (Next update will include a separate list)
- Prevents the dragon egg from teleporting when interacted. Useful for servers who have people collect Ender Dragon eggs! You need pistons to gather the dragon egg!
How to use
How to use the configuration file The configuration file is fairly simple, you can list down any blocks you would like the plugin to block in CAPITAL letters! If you need a list of items follow this list.
- antibedrock.place - Allows anyone with this node to place bedrock
- antibedrock.destroy - Allows anyone with this node to destroy bedrock
- antibedrock.pickup - Allows anyone with this node to pickup bedrock item drop
- antibedrock.dragon - Allows you to teleport the egg by right or left clicking (hard coded so even if the player isn't looking at it, it won't teleport).
- Edit warning message and options on what to do with the player
NOTE: If the player is using a World Editing tool (e.g. WorldEdit, Voxel Sniper ,etc). Blocks that are blocked can be bypassed.