Animal Plague 0.4
UploadedJul 9, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- Fourth version.
- Fixed configurable cure item healing all plague animals instead of just the one clicked.
- Added FleshDecay in config. Makes animals only drop rotten meat if they die from the plague.
- Included more animals in default plague animals list. Delete Config to make the plugin regenerate a config file.
- Addition of new code to start updating config files automatically. (Delete Config anyway. This is still buggy.)
- Third version.
- Added a configurable cure item.
- Built towards 1.7.9 for future builds.
- Second version.
- Added the ability to determine which animals can be effected by the plague.
- Added better documentation.
- Changed default plague settings to be less devastating.
- First release of Animal Plague.
- Beta build so expect small bugs.
- Not much testing has been done yet, but I promise it won't crash your server.
- More features planned, just wanted to get the initial release out!
- Possible bug where full infection chance is slightly less than 100% - Certain Types of mobs may not work. (Not all have been tested) - No check to assure all entities on the list are mobs. (No noticeable effects, just won't work) - Certain Config options may not appear unless you regenerate the config.yml file.