Ancient Gates v1.6a
UploadedMar 19, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
**This is the alpha version of Ancient Gates v1.6 for Craftbukkit 1.5.0**
The Tekkit version of Ancient Gates v1.5.6-Tekkit can be found here.
- Implemented preliminary BungeeCord support (proof of concept). Set "bungeeCordSupport" to true in config (conf.json) and then specify "server" in the "/setto" command.
- Fixed nether portal interference issues (no longer uses a search radius).
- Implemented prevention of Pigmen spawning near AncientGate portals.
- Improved protection of portals breaking if containing sand blocks.
- Gates are now closed prior to moving the "setfrom" location.
- gateSearchRadius removed from "conf.json", replaced with gateMaxArea. gateMaxArea is the maximum allowed size of an AncientGate.
- Fixed issue with economy not working (not initialised correctly).
- Improved protection to prevent entity explosions.
- Added the ability to allow/disallow the teleportation of entities. Set "teleportEntities" to false in the config (conf.json) to disallow entities using gates.
- Removed hard dependencies on Vault (apologies guys, Vault should not be required now).
- Added economy support (requires Vault). Set "useEconomy" to true in the config (conf.json).
- Added the command "/setcost [gateid] [cost]" to set the use cost of a gate.
- Added the permission node "ancientgates.econbypass" to bypass gate charges.
- Implemented a fix to resolve nether teleportation issues whilst in creative mode.
- Added MetricsLite to gain an understanding of how many servers are using this plugin.
- Fixed plugin reporting "Vault dependency not found" when economy hooks are not available.
- Added gate renaming command. You can now rename your gates.
- Fixed bug where gate could not be deleted unless its "setto" location was specified and gate open.
- Added Vault permissions support.
- Implemented full permission nodes support (See permissions section on main page). Gate access defaults to true unless a minus is specified (i.e. -ancientgates.use.PrivateGateId).
- Improved gate teleportation system.
- Improved gate protection to prevent blocks being placed in front of gates and protection from explosions. Remember protection is only present whilst the gate is open.
- Fixed a bug where player would be teleported to nether when gate "setto" location not set.
- Extended gate protection to protect blocks within a one block 360deg radius of the portal blocks. To disable the protection, simply close the gate, edit it and then re-open the gate.
- Removed the GSON library from the plugin (already within Craftbukkit).
- Increased the default gateSearchRadius within config (will update automatically), to help improve nether issues.
- Implemented a very light-weight portal protection. Currently prevents AncientGate portal blocks from being broken.
- Code cleanup from previous author.
- Fixed plugin version number.
- Updated to 1.4.7.
- Fixed instant nether teleportation issues.
- Fixed the operator or permission issue (for real this time). Been super lazy, my apologies. You can now either be op or have the permission node "ancientgates.admin" to operate the gates.
- Updated for latest craftbukkit. (worked before, but just in case.)
- Updated for 1.2.5 (worked before, but now its official!)
- Added a fix for operators not being able to issue commands without having the permission. Sorry about the lateness of the fix. Things have been hectic.
- Updated transportation methods, shouldn't have issues with cross worlds anymore (rare occurrence).
- Updated for RB 6.
- Fixed an issue where some commands weren't being captured correctly in the Map, causing errors.
- Removed operator only support. Must use permissions system.
- Fixed an issue where Gates weren't capturing the right relative location.
- Fixed an issue where Operators wouldn't have access to /gate without a permissions system.
BungeeCord support is currently a proof-of-concept implementation and will function differently in the final release.
Currently you must issue the command "/setto [id] [toserver]" on the server the gate resides. This allows you to specify a BungeeCord server for the gate to teleport you to.
The final version will function somewhat differently. Instead you will switch to the server you wish to set the "setto" location to and issue the command "/setto [id] [fromserver]". This will have the advantage of allowing you to specify a specific location on the target server.