THIS ONLY SUPPORTS 1.10.2+
AlternateDeath offers a different way of dying - players are instead given a spectator period, then instantly spawned. They can use a command /death within x minutes of dying to reclaim their items, but first they have to kill a zombified version of themselves!
- choose to use death zombies
- /death command to teleport to your death location
- disable /death command and opt to use coordinates instead
- choose to use a death compass that expires in a configurable amount of time
- JSON formatted chat and action bar messages
- persistent zombies (however zombie inventories are not persistent on restart)
- glowing zombies and baby zombies configurable
- choose to lose items to zombies or to keep items on death
- choose to lose a configurable amount of exp on death
- and more stuff
Just plop that jar into your plugins folder.
/death - Sends the player back to last death location using metadata!
/death reload - Op command to reload configuration!
CoordinatesOnDeath: false - When this is true, the plugin will disable /death and send the player x,z coordinates instead UseBeds: true - Will default to bed spawn location, and if they don't have one it'll use world spawn DebugMode: false - For me to debug ZombieGlow: true - Do you want zombies to glow UseBabies: false - Zombie babies LoseItems: true - Lose items on death DeathCmdPeriod_Minutes: 1 - How long until the /death command expires in minutes DeathCmdTPDelay_Seconds: 2 - /death teleport delay in seconds SpectatorTime_Seconds: 3 - How long the player should stay in spectator mode in seconds UseJSONMsg: true - true for JSON, false for chat LoseExp: true - lose exp on death MaxPercentExpLost: 50 - max % of exp lost (random) UseCompass: false - true to turn on death compass CompassExpire_Seconds: 15 - time in seconds for the compass to expire useZombies: true - use death zombies or not
... and more stuff
Get in touch with me any way that works (message, on the forum, comment, tickets...)