Note: This is a big upgrade to the plugin, and while I tested it I may have missed something. Let me know if there are any issues.
- Changed config.yml
- Added /lockpick command to display available lockpicks, and display options in configuration
- Moved lockpick settings to lockpicks.csv - and allow for more configuration settings
- Moved protected items to protected.csv - and revamped protection commands
- Added ability to pick iron doors
- Minor memory optimization
- Added ability to teleport player on fail
- Added ability to run command on fail
- Updated for beta build - changed reading of the world list in the config
- Fixed error with Spout clients / GUI
- Added ability to set worlds allowing lock-picking in config
- Added ability to prevent all lock-picking within a faction
- Added ability to protect blocks from lock-picking
- Added support for differentiating lock-picks with different damage-values (like Lapis)
- Players on servers with Factions will now be able to pick in the wilderness.
- Added support for BukkitInventoryTools
- Updated event handler to current RB
- Added configuration option to prevent members of the allied factions from picking each others' chests.
- Added configuration option to display custom message on success, failure, or cooldown.
Note: Players should delete their old configuration file, the layout of the config file has changed
- Added support for multiple types of pick locks
- Added command "/alp reload" to reload the configuration file
- Added configuration option for a cooldown on failure
- Added configuration option to allow all players to pick locks
- Added support for Lockette
- Added ability to allow users to pick trap doors, fence gates, and furnaces
- Added configuration option for damage on player fail
- Limited pick locking to right click interactions only
- Initial Release