AliasPro - Personal and Global Comand Aliases
Tired of typing long commands like /gamemode 1 and /time set day? You're in luck. AliasPro allows you to configure any command alias and execute it as if you entered the real command. Available in both global and private aliases with full argument support!
By default, the following aliases are enabled:
- /h - Executes /help
- /f - Executes /fly
- /ts - Executes /time set
- /ta - Executes /time add
- /gm - Executes /gamemode
- /stacks - Executes /give <username> 64 64
- /ss - Executes
- /rankup [name] [rank] - Executes /pex user $arg0 group set $arg1
You can add as many as you want by entering only a simple line in the config!
Commands for AliasPro are as simple as /cadd [command] [alias] and /cremove [command] [alias].
Those with the permission nodes alias.add and alias.remove are able to add and remove server-wide aliases while those without it can only set personal aliases.
Currently, you may use the following variable tags:
- $player - Replaced by name of player who executes command.
- $world - Replaced by name of world of player who executes command.
- $location - Replaced by location of player who executes command. (eg. x, y, z)
- $arg - Replaced by the argument in a command. (eg. in "/give TeeePeee 1 2" $arg0 would be "TeeePeee", $arg1 would be "1" and $arg2 would be "2"
The source code can be found in the jar file for this plugin. Simply open the jar with an unarchiving program such as 7zip and open the .java file in notepad or any text viewer.