UploadedMar 1, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
Compiled/Tested with Spigot/Bukkit V1.8.1; Java7; Vault 1.5.2
- Made the plugin compatible with Spigot/Bukkit v1.8.1 and the use of UUIDs
- Added option to notify admin/moderators via mail when AFK Machines are detected. (Ticket #47)
- Made text displayed and sent in mail, upon AFK Machine detection, configurable (Ticket #47)
- Fixed issue with 'interaction" detection enable/disable not working. (Ticket #48)
- mailNotifyEnable: Set to true, if players with correct permission should be sent mail upon detection of AFK Machines.
- afkDetectMsg: Configurable message displayed in-game, and mailed to players with correct permission upon detection of AFK Machines
- mailCommand: Configurable mail command to execute to send messages, when AFK Machines are detected
- mailListRemovalTime: Number of days a player with permission to receive mails can be absent before they are temporarily removed from the mail list.
afkTerminator.mailReceive : If a player has this permission, they will receive a mail message when AFK Machines are detected
If uploaded from any version older than v3.0.0 an auto update of the config.yml will happen the first time this version is loaded. afkTerminator will now automatically make a backup of your old config.yml, and place it in the "plugins/afkTerminator/backups" folder.