UploadedSep 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
Compiled with Bukkit 1.6.2-R0.1; Java7; Vault 1.2.26
- Added detection of "Arrow" AFK Machine (Ticket #28)
- Added detection of "Block Strike (Interaction)" AFK Machine (Ticket #29)
- Added "spawn mob" punishment (Ticket #26)
- Added punishment limit (Ticket #26)
- Improved scheduling/task handling (Ticket #30)
- Added backup of config.yml during auto-upgrade of that file (No Ticket)
- Improved plugin internal cleanup upon player death. (No Ticket)
- Added "SPAWNMOB" option for "punishment:"
- mobToSpawn: The name of the mob to spawn when punishment = SPAWNMOB
- punishmentLimit: The max number of punishments to generate (e.g. LAVA, DYNAMITE, MOBs, etc.) per AFK Machine detection
- detectProjectile: Enable/disable detection of an "Arrow" AFK machine
- detectInteraction: Enable/disable detection of player continually interacting (striking) a block
An auto update of the config.yml will happen the first time this version is loaded. afkTerminator will now automatically make a backup of your old config.yml, and place it in the "plugins/afkTerminator/backups" folder.
Although I compiled this using Bukkit 1.6.2-R0.1, I tested it with Bukkit 1.6.2-R1.0.