UploadedJul 6, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
Compiled with Bukkit 1.6.1-R0.1; Java7; Vault 1.2.25
- Added support for horses, so a false postive is not detected (Ticket #19)
- Added "reload" command, to reload the plugin config file (Ticket #18)
- Added "auto login" timer in order to stop player hacks from auto logging after an AFK kick (Ticket #17)
- Added AFK Machine checking enabled per world (Ticket #16)
- Fixed issues with some configuration changes not working
- Fixed issue when "senstivity" is set to 10, and sitting in a stationary minecart could trigger an AFK detection
- worlds - worlds where afkTerminator is enabled
- blockAutoLoginEnable - enable for blocking auto login hacks
- autoLoginMinTime - minimum time player must wait to login again
- minTimeMultiplier - multiplier by which time for subsequent login attempts will be increased
- autoLoginMaxAttempts - max number of login violations before action is taken against the player
- maxAttemptsCommand - command executed when max attempts is exceeded
- autoLoginBlockMsg - message displayed to the player when a login is blocked
- afkt reload - Reloads the plugin configuration without having to restart the plugin
- (also) afkt reload config
- afkTerminator.admin : When a player has this they will be able to execute the 'afkt reload' command.
The plugin "Vault" is now required if you want to use the afkTerminator.excluded permission string.
An auto update of the config.yml will happen the first time this version is loaded. It is recommended that you make a backup copy of your old config.yml just in case something goes wrong. If there is a problem, you can always just delete the old one and let afkTerminator generate a clean, new one, and then just edit to your preference.