UploadedJun 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
Compiled with Bukkit 1.4.7-R1.0; Java7; Vault 1.2.25
- Improved PISTON machine detection
- Added "time for detection" information to console and logfile output
- Added "sensitivity" level control to configuration. This can be used to address improvement Ticket #14
- Auto-update of config.yml to add "afkSensitivity" and remove "afkTime"
- Sometimes PISTON machines were going undetected, this has been addressed.
This configuration setting has a range of 1 - 10, and determines how sensitive the plugin will be in looking for AFK machines. This supersedes the simple "per minute" execution configuration (afkTime) of previous versions. Please see config.yml for more information.
Deprecated (no longer used) Configuration
- afkTime - This has been replaced by "afkSensitivity"
The plugin "Vault" is now required if you want to use the afkTerminator.excluded permission string.
An auto update of the config.yml will happen the first time this version is loaded. It is recommended that you make a backup copy of your old config.yml just in case something goes wrong. If there is a problem, you can always just delete the old one and let afkTerminator generate a clean, new one, and then just edit to your preference.