UploadedMay 17, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added Metrics
- Fixed a serious bug
- Fixed permissions
- Fixed bugs.
- Added Signs.
- Added clearer error messages. ( In console, when kit configuration contains error )
- Added Armor slot, autoequip armor.
- Added Flag: ClearInv (Removes armor and items).
- Added Portuguese and Italian translation ( Thanks: elcioebel and Salvo85 )
- Updated to 1.9.4
- Compiled with Java 8, Java 7 is no longer supported.
- Fixed: PermissionOnly and Permission flag not saved
- Fixed kit deletion.
- Fixed error on startup ( 1.9 )
- Added kits, akit, akits as an alias command.
- Fixed small bugs
- Added signs.
- Added max-uses flag.
- Updated to 1.9
- Added a new subcommand: /kit edititem
- Replace all %player% string in lore and displayname.
- Recoded plugin
- Added CustomEnchantments support.
- Added extra flags.
- Lot of fixes.
- Fixed bug when setting the kit's icon.
- Fixed error when starting the plugin.
- Fixed errors and changed some config creating stuff.
- The language files are in the jar file, so you have to edit manually in the file.
- Fixed problems when using the plugin with Spigot.
- Fixed some problems with the language files.
- Merged with GUIAPI. ( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/guiapi/ )
- Added bypass permission: advancedkits.bypass.[kitname]
I didn't have any problem when I was testing it.
Tested on PaperSpigot|Spigot|CraftBukkit 1.8 - 1.9.4