Advanced Kits Reloaded v3.0.6
UploadedMar 7, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed kit deletion.
- Fixed error on startup ( 1.9 )
- Added kits, akit, akits as an alias command.
- Fixed small bugs
- Added signs.
- Added max-uses flag.
- Updated to 1.9
- Added a new subcommand: /kit edititem
- Replace all %player% string in lore and displayname.
- Recoded plugin
- Added CustomEnchantments support.
- Added extra flags.
- Lot of fixes.
- Fixed bug when setting the kit's icon.
- Fixed error when starting the plugin.
- Fixed errors and changed some config creating stuff.
- The language files are in the jar file, so you have to edit manually in the file.
- Fixed problems when using the plugin with Spigot.
- Fixed some problems with the language files.
- Merged with GUIAPI. ( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/guiapi/ )
- Added bypass permission: advancedkits.bypass.[kitname]
I didn't have any problem when I was testing it.
Tested on PaperSpigot|Spigot|CraftBukkit 1.8 - 1.9