Advanced Portals is a new portal plugin for bukkit made by sekwah41, designed to have a wide range of features which are easy to use. The plugin adds a bunch of commands to create and edit portals and destinations. This plugin not only enable normal teleportation but also cross server teleportation for networks using bungee.
If you would like any new features or to report a bug please create a ticket on github.
Ensure you are using Spigot or a server jar built using the Spigot API. We have swapped to using that to allow better cross-version compatibility. Most servers other than CraftBukkit itself nowadays use this so most people should be fine.
Video on how to use portals by BashBR (portuguese)
- Custom portal creation
- Bungee portals
- Commands when entering portals
- Enabled you to build with the portal block so you can build portals with custom shapes
- Warp effects(Like explosions or eye of end effects, must be enabled in the config as it is disabled by default)
- Protection regions around portals to stop players without permission griefing them(this involves explosion protection and freezes all fluid movement in a raduis(can also be used for water and lava portals, although the lava still sets you on fire at the moment)
- Custom message prefix(you can change messages to normal players to have your server name in front of it so it feels more like part of the server)
- Portal trigger blocks, specify what block you want the plugin to check for, you can even use half blocks and stair combinations to make some quite unique portals.
- An edit menu which allows you to click functions to enable easy portal editing.
- Most features can be altered or toggled by changing variables in the config.
- Editing existing portal data(can only rename at the moment)
- Building with special purple wool or glass panes which turn to portal(in 1.8 you can no longer get the portal block as an item)
PermissionsBukkit gathers some information about your usage via PluginMetrics. The information is available here, and you can disable metrics on your server by changing 'opt-out' to true in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml. You can view your own stats with the /perm about command.
Information collected by PluginMetric:
- Java version
- Operating system
- Authentication mode (online/offline)
- System architecture (32/64-bit) and core count
- Game version
- Server location
- Plugin Version