Advanced Lucky Block
Before installing, make sure you've read all of the instructions down below and that your server version matches that of the plugin.
This plugin simply adds lucky blocks to your server. If you're not familiar with the actual lucky block mod, you can watch it on youtube since it's very popular. Lucky blocks are blocks that act like sponges (can be any other kind of block) and spawn random drops when they are broken. Drops depend on lucky block's luck and can be anything from lucky armor, potions, lucky swords, chests, monsters, traps, etc.
This plugin is highly customizable which means that you can control which drops may spawn and when. You can spend some time reading through the generated files to get an idea about how the whole thing works.
• How to get the block
You may notice that regular sponges won't do anything as you would expect. You can either get the block through crafting by surrounding a dropper with 8 gold ingots, which is the same recipe as it is in the original mod; or by simply using /lb give command which also allows you to specify many things like luck value.
Currently, you can have up to 1048 lucky blocks placed at the same time. Placing more will just delete the new block. The reason behind this limitation is that the loading mechanism takes a considerable amount of time if you have too many lucky blocks placed which definitely causes the server to lag when you reload it. This is however probably going to be changed in a later version in the future when a much effective way of loading is implemented. Suggestions about this are appreciated.
• Important to mention
If you're running an outdated Minecraft server, you can look up for older versions of the plugin and find the one that supports your server. Notice that different versions of the plugin may work on the same server but I'm not responsible for any eventual errors and bugs so it's always recommended to use the right version to avoid such bugs and glitches.
- Highly customizable.
- Option to make lucky blocks spawn naturally in the world.
- You can create and add your custom lucky blocks (tutorial about this might be implemented).
- All data is stored inside files which means that loading the server won't cause any data loss.
- Play sounds, spawn particles when lucky blocks are placed/destroyed.
- Lucky blocks with better luck yield better drops and vice versa.
- You can add as many drops as you wish (until your server runs out of memory).
- Support for silk touch enchantment.
- Fortune enchantment increases luck (consumes too much durability of the held item).
- Can be placed by dispensers.
- Can be pushed by pistons.
- Slime blocks placed next to pistons can push lucky blocks in the air (WIP).
- Developers can add custom drops to the plugin.
- Hidden features inside.
- Download and install WorldEdit (recommended).
- Download Advanced Lucky Block plugin.
- Put the downloaded file in plugins folder.
• Lucky Crafting Table:
Used to add or subtract luck from lucky blocks. The traditional method was to surround the lucky block with minerals and valuable stuff in the crafting table, but due to some errors, this feature got removed and replaced with lucky crafting tables.
- You can make your own lucky blocks by editing files inside Types folder.
- Share your custom ones.
If you want to support this project and help updating it you can donate by simply clicking the below button:
- You can leave your server IP in the comments if you are using this plugin on your server and I'll add it to this list.
- Lightning Enchantment: Strikes a lightning bolt when right-click.
• Editing drops
- Drops are stored in drops folder.
• Custom Drops
- Developers can make and add custom drops to lucky blocks.
- tutorial Here
- Suggest ideas!
- Share your screenshots.
- Credits to https://serverminer.com/
im sorry to say but it does not work. well the luckblock does not give you anything
This plugin supports 1.7.x and 1.8.x download the latest version then tell me if it worked.
Download the latest version (1.2) then delete the old config. If this didn't work then send the console message
And my server is in 1.7.10
Btw I am downloading it from mcprohosting plugins
Is there anything i can do to fix it?
Fixed in 1.2 :)
this is one of the best plug-ins ever thank you so much
Hi I am looking forward to this plugin but it won't work for me when I do /reload it says in the consol error with lucky block recipe please fix this thanks :D
As soon as possible.
1.8 support needed..
ok, thank you
yes they are craftable you need 8 gold ingots and one dropper
from the rewards of the lucky blocks.
btw are the lucky blocks craftable or are they spawning randomly? is there a config?
what do you mean the rewards from chest or from dropped items?
ok, thank you
but can you explain the rewards a bit better like how does they look like, how much is the Chance,...?
Yes see the config you can add world's name to the Worlds section in the config or just add *All* if you want it for all worlds it's *All* by default
Can you give example for traps and loots? Does it have multiworld Support?
Please if you found any bug report me about it to fix it