Advanced Achievements v6.0.0
UploadedApr 27, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Advanced Achievements has just celebrated its 5th anniversary and is still going strong! There are quite few changes in this version, please read the changelog carefully. And don't forget to star the GitHub repo! :)
- Commands with a player parameter now support selectors. Example: /aach give <achievement> @a[r=20]. This is especially useful for command blocks. Thanks to timvango for his contribution!
- New ListItaliciseNotReceived parameter in config.yml. If ObfuscateNotReceived is false and an achievement has not yet been received, you can toggle whether it is displayed in italic in the GUI!
- The NumberedItemsInList parameter in config.yml now keeps track of subcategories separately and also works when achievements span multiple GUI pages.
- The item-reward-received parameter in lang.yml now supports ITEM and AMOUNT placeholders. The item was previously appended to the text, don't forget to update your configuration!
- Performance has been noticeably improved in several parts of the plugin.
- The Wiki page for commands has been improved.
- Various other code cleanups and enhancements.
- Disabled /aach list whilst sleeping. Due to a Spigot bug (feel free to upvote it!), players could easily get items out of the GUI. Thanks to metalshark for his fix!
- ObfuscateNotReceived will no longer fail when an achievement's DisplayName contains some special characters.
- Item rewards must now be specified in a single line. Having separate Type and Amount parameters was phased out of the default config.yml in 2015 and is no longer supported.
- The RewardCommandNotif parameter is no longer supported. It was removed from the default config.yml in 2015.
- A workaround for players who received achievements with a Name parameter containing apostrophes in plugin version 3.0 or 3.0.1 has been dropped.
- Doing a direct upgrade from a plugin version older than version 5.0 is no longer supported.
- Updated Chinese translation, thanks to BillZhucn for his contribution!