Advanced Achievements v5.12.0
UploadedMay 9, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- New TargetsShot achievement category, which counts the number of projectiles shot at specific block or entity targets:
TargetsShot: villager: 10: Goal: Throw things at villagers. Message: You lapidated villagers 10 times. Name: targetsshot_10_villager DisplayName: The Stoner glass: 100: Goal: Try to break granny's windows. Message: You shot 100 projectiles at glass blocks! Name: targetsshot_100_glass DisplayName: Window Breaker
Note that is category is only available on Minecraft 1.11+.
- Minecraft 1.14 compatibility. Advanced Achievements now supports 30 different versions of the game all the way from 1.7.9 to 1.14, which makes it one the plugins with the widest compatibility range!
- More robust handling of Fertilising achievements on Minecraft 1.13+.
- Minor performance improvements and various other enhancements.
- Default database type is now H2. Note that this only affects new installations.
- Players can no longer abuse Fireworks achievements by clicking on signs without actually launching anything.
- Rockets launched whilst gliding are now properly taken into account for Fireworks achievements.
- Duplicate warning messages should no longer appear when the plugin starts up.