FunCommands is an Add-on to AdminCmd. It provides the user with humiliation/fun commands to anoy other players or be a mean admin!
AdminCmd is NEEDED for this Add-on to work correctly.
It inherits any immunity level from AdminCmd so anyone with lvl 1 can't execute any command on someone with lvl 2 or higher. It also inherits the permissions handling!
- Change of Nickname (Displayname)
- Slap a player
- Shoot a player into the air
- Drop him into the void
- Entomb him with any material you like!
All parameter in itallic are optional.
|/rocket||-h||player||Shoots a player into the air, he'll get some damage upon landing. With -h he will be shot REALLY high into the air and die upon landing.|
|/slap||-h||player||Slaps the player, he will just be moved back a little bit. -h Moves him back further and a little bit into the air. -v Moves the Player far back and higher into the air, he will get some damage upon landing.|
|/attaint||-c||player name||Change the DisplayName (used in Chat) of the Player. -c Checks the DisplayName of the provided Player||/nick|
|/entomb||-u||player material||Entomb the player with a cube of SpiderWeb(default) or a material you specify. -u player removes the entombment.|
|/void||player||Drop a player into the void through a hole created under his feet, The hole will be closed after a short while. The player will loose his inventory!|
Permission Node for all commands:
All values above 10 will be re-set to 10!
#Adjust how high /rocket shoots a player Rocket: #How high with flag -h flagPower: 5 #How high normally normalPower: 1.5 #Adjust how high and how far /slap moves a player Slap: #How high with flag -h hHeight: 0.5 #How far with flag -h hPower: 2 #How high with flag -v vHeight: 1 #How far with flag -v vPower: 3 #How high normally normalHeight: 0 #How far normally normalPower: 1.1 #Should DisplayNames changed with /nick or /attaint be persistent? PersistentNames: false
Download (wget friendly) & Source:
Download 1.5-SNAPSHOT (BUILD 26.02.2012 @ 00:40:31) This needs CB 1.1-R1 or higher!
- Adjusted to the new bukkit Event-System
- Changed permissions: just remove the admincmd. in front of each permission
- Version 1.4:
- /attaint now alters the name on the Playerlist(The one opened with TAB) too
- fix for Ticket 157
- NPE Fix in PlayerListener
- /attaint now creates a new player shell, this fixes the overhead name problem
- Version 1.3.1:
- [BUG FIX] Cast error on Player_join if persistent names was enabled.
- Version 1.3:
- Adjusted to new AdminCmd namespace (v5.9.2)
- Option to make DisplayNames persistent on reloads/server restarts
- Version 1.2.2:
- [BUG FIX] /void: should work as intended now
- Version 1.2.1:
- [BUG FIX] /attaint: Permissions should be registered correctly now.
- Version 1.2:
- [BUG FIX] /attaint should work now and has a failsafe if a DisplayName is entered as the player param
- [CHANGE] Every command now has its corresponding perm node to be executed on other players: admincmd.fun.<command>.other
- Version 1.1:
- [BUG FIX] Corrected /rocket only shooting up the command sender
- Version 1.0:
- Initial Release