CreativePlus is an Add-on to AdminCmd. It provides enhancements to the 1.8.1 Creative mode.
AdminCmd is NEEDED for this Add-on to work correctly.
- Prevent Players from dropping items while being in creative mode
- Blacklist Blocks/Items which should not be instantly destroyed
- Blacklist Blocks/Items which players are not allowed to place
|admincmd.creativeplus.dropitems||If the player has this node he can always drop blocks/items|
|admincmd.creativeplus.breakbl||If a player has this node he can break blocks/items even if they are blacklisted|
|admincmd.creativeplus.placebl||If a player has this node he can place blocks/items even if they are blacklisted|
Combined permission node:
If you have the node
admincmd.* you'll also have these nodes set to true, so make sure to falsify them!
#Block/Items Players can not place BlockPlaceBlacklist: - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 #Blocks/Items which should not be destroyed instantly BlockBreakBlacklist: - 7 - 54 - 63 - 64 - 68 - 69 - 71 - 77 - 93 - 94 - 96 #Are Players allowed to drop items or not? PlayersCanDropItems: false #For which worlds should CreativePlus be enabled? CreativeWorlds: - Creative2 - Creative2 #Should there be seperate inventories? SeperateInventories: true
Currently if a block is blacklisted to not be breakable you can not destroy the block while being in creative mode. If you switch to Survival and the block is normally breakable (all but Bedrock) you can destroy it. This is because upon hitting a block in creative mode it is instantly broken and not damaged!
- Find a solution for the issue!
Download & Source:
Download 1.1-SNAPSHOT (BUILD 26.02.2012 @ 00:40:55) (NEEDS CB 1.1-R1 or newer!)
- Adjusted to the new configuration file setup in AdminCmd 5.10.0!
- Adjusted to the new Bukkit Event-System
- Added possibility to disallow usage of most if not all storage items while in Creative-mode. By default no-one will be able to use those. If you have the Permission admincmd.creativeplus.storage.allowed, you are allowed to use storage items (chests etc.) while beeing in CreativeMode
- Added seperate inventories, can be disabled in the config file and a player can have the permission admincmd.creativeplus.sharedinv to still have his survival inventory while beeing in creative mode and vice-versa.
- Changed permissions: just remove the admincmd. in front of each permission
- Version 1.0:
- Initial release