- [FEATURE] Added new aliases to the warp commands:
- /wp - /warpcreate
- /rwp - /warpdelete
- /twp - /warp
- /lwp - /warplist
- [FEATURE] Added a time (-t) parameter for god/fly/thor/vulcan/etc ... to give the power to yourself or an another use for a given time. (Time scale configurable in the configuration file.)
- [FEATURE] Added new parameter -x, -a, -n,-m, -i in the memory command as asked in the ticket : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/admincmd/tickets/259-memory-f-upgrade/
- [FEATURE] Added a /stop command to stop the server. It first kicking all the player, locking the server and after 5 sec (configurable in the configuration file or by the -t parameter) stop it.
- [FEATURE] First Joint Message, if JoinQuitMessage is set to true, and the player join the server for the first time, this msg will be used. (check the locale file).
- [FEATURE] Added new command : /nodrop, when activated, the player don't drop any object when using the shortcut, and neither on death.
- [FEATURE] Possibility in the configuration to disallow player to tp to player that are in another world.
- [FEATURE] Using the permission node : admincmd.tp.world.WORLDNAME you can allow the player to tp to another player that is in the WORLDNAME where WORLDNAME represent the name of the where where the space are replaced by underscore (_)
- [FEATURE] Possibility to custom the header of the private message in the locale file. TICKET #276
- [FEATURE] EGG POWERS see page : Eggs
- [FEATURE] Added the EntityEgg.
- [FEATURE] Added Minecarts, Boats and Vehicles(both!) to the memory command: flag -c, -b, -v, permissions:
- [FEATURE] Added broadcast command: /broadcast [message]. Permission admincmd.server.broadcast.
- [FEATURE] Added flag -c to the command /mute. If set the player can't use any commands(but is allowed to chat!). Permission: admincmd.player.mute.command. Same rules as for normal /mute apply, so you can make it temporary etc. Also added according locales.
- [FEATURE] Added repairing of the item an other player holds: /repair player. Permission: admincmd.item.repair.other
- [FEATURE] Added the possibility to set an armor in the kits.yml file.
- [FEATURE] Added the possibility to add parents for a kit
new template for kits.yml :
kits: Tools: delay: 0 items: '276' : 1 '278' : 1 '277' : 1 'Diamond_Axe' : 1 dirt: delay: 60 items: 'dirt': 64 'grass': 2 darmor: delay: 0 items: armor: head: 310 chest: 311 legs: 312 boots: 313 dequip: delay: 0 armor: items: parents: [Tools,darmor]
- [BUG FIX] With NoLagg and ASynchronized access to bukkit functions.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected the command /played that was only displaying 0:00:00:00 instead of the played time.
- [BUG FIX] Problem with the immunity system when the default immunity was set to 0. Now every thing work as it has to work.
- [BUG FIX] Now the mobKill command work with villager and EnderDragon (as asked in http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/admincmd/tickets/321-mobkill-npc-villager/)
- [BUG FIX] Some correction in the immunity system.
- [BUG FIX] The command /set that wasn't setting correctly the messages in the correct files.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected a NPE in the /twp command
- [BUG FIX] Corrected /rbl command not displaying the removed block/item (added two new locales: rmBlacklistItem and rmBlacklistBlock)
- [BUG FIX/UPDATE] Updated API hooks for mChatSuite, OddItem and bPermissions
- [BUG FIX] Fixed NPE with bPermissions
- [CHANGE] Command /moblimit can be used to limit the mob of a particular type using the -m parameter :
/moblimit -m Pig Test 5
Will limit the spawn for pig to 5 in the world Test.
You can put the -m everywhere in the command but it has to be followed by the name of the mob.
- [CHANGE] Bow can be now repaired.
- [CHANGE] Added Auto-Completion on command using world
Example : /twp WorldName:WarpName when you have a world named Test and a warp named Blah you can type :
- [CHANGE] Added last Quit in whois command.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Use the new listener system from the last RB.
- [OPTIMIZATION] If a command is disabled (like fly, god, moblimit, etc ...) their listener is disabled too.
- [OPTIMIZATION] How AdminCmd register his permission in the Bukkit Permission system.
- [OPTIMIZATION] In the air / ex command to be less laggy with large surface to replace.
- [IMPORTANT CHANGE] to Clear the inventory of a wanted player you have to use the -P parameter
/clear -P blah will clear the inventory of the player blah
Like for other valued parameter, it can be use everywhere in the command
/clear wood -P blah or /clear -P blah wood
Will always clear all the wood of the player blah's inventory.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Some optimization on when the player join the server, to take less time to process.
- [CHANGE] Added the Permission Node : admincmd.coloredsign.create to create colored Signs
- [CHANGE] If you give another player a power for a certain time and the time expires you will now get a message that it expired!
- [CHANGE] Command /ip now gets the IP even for offline players!
API for developers
- [MAJOR BUGFIX] Correcting the lost of Ban/Warps in files when using an older version then 1.1-DEV of bukkit.
- [CHANGE] Updated the Metrics class.
- [CHANGE] Added some Custom Stats in the Metrics.
API for developers
- [FEATURE] Added a Presentation command, and a presentation field in the whois command. You can now set a short message to describe yourself.
- [FEATURE] Added /xp command. You can set(Flag -l) the level of a player, the progression(Flag -p) in the current level, add(subtrac by giving negative numbers) xp(Flag -a) and drop(Flag -d) an orb near a player with a given amount of exp. You can also view a players total exp(Flag -t) Command usage: /xp <-l|-p|-a|-d|-t> <player> <amount>. Player variable can be omitted. Permission: admincmd.player.experience
- [FEATURE] Added a
lastDisconnectto the infos: tree of each player file!
- [FEATURE] Added possibilty to allow players with the permission
admincmd.player.fly.allowedto use /fly even if the server is set to not allow it.
- [FEATURE] Now taking the suffix from Permissions/mChatSuite plugins
- [FEATURE] There are now 4 new Textfiles (news.txt, rules,txt, motd.txt and motdNewUser.txt). You can change the text inside those files to deit the rules/news etc. instead of doing so inside the locales file. Afterwards just reload the plugin (/areload) and your changes are applied to the locale.yml! You can use the same codes as in the yml file for coloring etc.
- [FEATURE] Added the possibility to tp at Warp from other world than the one you are in (if you have the permission node : admincmd.warp.tp.all) use /lwp -a to list every warp of every world, and /twp worldName:warpName to warp.
- [FEATURE] Auto-completion for the name of the homes. If you have a home named blah typing /home b will tp you to blah.
- [FEATURE] Kick/Ban message template, a new file has been created in the locale folder : kickMessages.yml. You can put here your template for kicks/bans. When banning or kicking you use it like that : /kick Player -m shortcut or /ban Player -m shortcut
- [BUG FIX] Corrected a problem with Colored Prefix, now displayed without changing all the line.
- [BUG FIX] Concurrent thread access errors
- [BUG FIX] Corrected the NoSuchMethodError in org.bukkit.configuration.MemorySection.isNaturallyStorable(Ljava/lang/Object;)
- [BUG FIX] Corrected locale-mismatch with the /tp and /tphere command (Ticket #299)
- [OPTIMIZATION] Some optimization in the I/O when writing the UserFiles
- [CHANGE] Use the prefix in the join/quit messages.
- [SUPPORT] No more support for mChat, now Supporting mChatSuite
- [CHANGE] When setting globalspawn in the configuration to "none" it'll disable the re-spawn feature of AdminCmd.
- [OPTIMIZATION] How to replace blocks by air
- [OPTIMIZATION] Invisibility is optimized and saved upon server restart
- [CHANGE] When putting -1 as kit's delay, it mean that the kit can be only used once by each player.
- [CHANGE] New Stats system : http://metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/AdminCmd
- [OPTIMIZATION] Optimization of TempBan, if the server is restarted, the tempBan will be checked and will automatically delete the ban that ended.
API for developers
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Added useJoinQuitMsg to let the admin activate or the the join/quit message feature.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected quit message
- [BUG FIX] Corrected PermissionsEx prefix.
API for developers
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Added logAllCmd in configuration file, to log every command done in the server.log.
- [FEATURE] Added locales for custom join and leave messages:
- [FEATURE] Using a Stats system to log the use of AdminCmd.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed prefixes appearing twice when using mChat
- [BUG FIX] Fixed spawn message appearing twice when using /spawn
- [BUG FIX] Fixed problem with air/ex/undo and every command executed as SyncCommand.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed NPE with globalSpawn to bed when the bed don't exist anymore.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed Class Error with Heroes
- [BUG FIX] Fixed double log of Block Break in logblock when using the Super Breaker
- [BUG FIX] Fixed the suppression of help entry when the command is disabled.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed the display of Played Time in whois and played commands.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed bug in delayed teleportation (spawn/home) and the teleportation check.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed NPE with AFKWorker when not using the auto-afk feature.
- [BUG FIX] Fixed a bug with the SPY command.
- [BUG FIX] The Item used for the Super Breaker is automatically repaired before each use
- [BUG FIX] The player is no more removed from the player list (TAB key) when going to invisible and when the fakeQuitInvisible is not set in the config file.
- [CHANGE] Using mChat (when detected) to display fakeJoin and fakeQuit messages.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Optimized the ex/air/undo commands to execute faster without crashing the server
- [OPTIMIZATION] Optimized the use of LogBlock in ex/air/undo commands.
- [CHANGE] Changed the Permission Node for /drop command : admincmd.item.drop
- [OPTIMIZATION] Optimized the localeWorker that manage the locales files.
- [CHANGE] Added Invisible status in the /whois command
API for developers
- [FEATURE] Blacklisting of Blocks so they can not be placed, admincmd.item.noblacklist permission node makes you able to bypass the BL. Blacklisting a block works the same way as it does with an item (just use the right command flag)
- [FEATURE] Added a new Permission Node
admincmd.item.nodelayto avoid the delay to use kits.
- [FEATURE] New command: /changems <-m|-d|-g> <CreatureType|Delay>(Alias /cms or /msc
^^) -m changes the CreatureType the Mob Spawner you are looking at spawns. -d changes the delay. -g gets the delay and CreatureType of the Spawner and displays them to you. Permission: admincmd.mob.spawner
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] You can now choose to display the name of the player as DisplayName or RealName (in the config file useDisplayName)
- [FEATURE/BUG FIX] Automatically remove Help for command disabled.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] New setting: globalRespawnSetting. You can now specify where a player should re-spawn, default is globalSpawn, other options at the moment are: group, bed and home. For home to work you have to set one which has the same name as the world you are currently in! If the specified spawn does not exist, the player spawns at the default worldspawn.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] groupNames: YAML String list of your group names defined in your permissions plugin.
- [FEATURE] /reply command, short /r. You can reply with a private message to the last player who sent you one without having to give the players name. Permissions node: admincmd.player.reply
- [FEATURE] /difficulty <-flag> (worldName) (difficulty) command, short /dif. Flags: -g, -s: Sets(-s) or gets (-g) the difficulty of a world. Difficulties: 0 = Peacful, 1 = Easy, 2 = Normal, 3 = Hard, If you are a player you can omit the worldName, instead the world you are in will be taken.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] debug option. If set to true AdminCmd will put some more (acutally a lot more) messages into the command line about what is going on etc.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] InvisAndNoPickup option: If set to true the No Pickup mode will also be activated upon issuing /invisible
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] teleportDelay: set the delay of the teleport (Long), 0 means no delay!
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] checkTeleportLocation: if set to true it will check if the player has move since the command was issued and abort it if he has
- [BUG FIX] Fixed permission for giving infinite Items (admincmd.item.infinity)
- [BUG FIX] In the elapsed time display
- [BUG FIX] /tpt yes now really only accepts the request if yes was entered instead of /tpt <anything here>
- [UPDATE] Updated to the newest OddItem version (v0.8)!!
- [BUG FIX] Changed the priority of the Re-spawn event, meaning setting it to group, home or global work now.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected bug with resetPowerWhenTpAnotherWorld that wasn't working.
- [BUG FIX] /mem -f no more destroy paintings.
- [BUG FIX] You can override already created home like before without fearing the limit.
- [BUG FIX] With TPrequest system, that was no longer working in the previous dev build.
- [BUG FIX] With Permissions Prefix when mChat was installed. Now it's displaying the two prefix (the one from mChat and the one from the permission plugin)
- [MAJOR BUG FIX] With all function that were using OnlinePlayers (like invisibility, afk, etc ...) now everything should work better :)
- [BUG FIX] /kit not displayed in help. To view it the user needs the permission
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] Split of TpToggle Permissions. admincmd.tp.toggle.use and admincmd.tp.toggle.allow, new parent permission admincmd.tp.toggle.* for both. This allows users to accept a request but not to turn the request system off/on for themselves
- [CHANGE] /addblacklist and /rmblacklist now have flags to determine if a block (-b) or an item (-i) should be added/removed
- [CHANGE] Kits use are now saved in the user information instead of the kits.yml
- [CHANGE] In the locale Manager, you can use now Recursive locale
days: '%d day(s)' elapsedTotalTime: '#days# %h:%m:%s' MOTDNewUser: '§6Welcome §f%player§6, there is currently §4%nb players connected : //n§6%connected //n§2You''ve played so far : §b#elapsedTotalTime#'
- [CHANGE] Removed Config seeting respawnAtSpawnPoint. No need to edit the config.yml, it is done automatically.
- [CHANGE] tpRequestSend locale adjusted for better grammar.
- [CHANGE] FakeQuit and invisible remove the player from the online Minecraft List (TAB key)
- [CHANGE] Lockdown now has a locale to support custom Lockdown messages! Do not exceed 100 characters as the client will not display the message then!
- [CHANGE] Use cmdname as key for the helpFile, meaning you only need to have the same key to override the description
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] Added a new permission node to enable the independent use of /time (un-)pause from the other time commands. admincmd.time.pause
- [CHANGE] Don't display usage message when the player don't have the permission to use the command.
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /mem now also displays the current TPS(TicksPerSecond) of the server, by default meassured of 2s (40 ticks) but you can give it any number higer than 20 ;). Although we do not recommend using any number lower than 40 as it is very inaccurate.
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] Most if not all commands should make use of either the real Name or DisplayName of the player now depending on the configuration setting
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /repairall and /kickall now have seperate permissions,
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /mob Added possibility to spawn the mobs at another players location: /mob <mob> <amount> <distance> <player>. To use it you need te specify the previous variables (e.g. /mob Zombie 1 1 Lathanael). New permission node:
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /day: Added world parameter: /day <worldname>
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /time: Added world parameter: /time <time> <worldname>
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /storm and /rain: Added world parameter: /<command> <duration> <world>
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /wclear and /wfreeze: Added world parameter: /<command> <world>
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] When using home or warp command to tp, automatically match the right home with the given name.
- you have a home : blah
- you typed : b
- you are teleported to blah
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /spawn, /home and /warp now support a Delay and check for movement after the command was issued and if the player move within the time teleport will be abroted.
API for developers
- [API] When AdminCmd is disabled, it's disabling every other AdminCmd's plugin to avoid NPE and other problems.
- [API/WORLD] New functions: setDifficulty and getDifficulty
- [API/CHANGE] Moved to the new standard of configuration file.
- [FEATURE] Added flag -f for the command /mem to free the memory by killing ALL Monsters and destroying ALL dropped items in ALL loaded Worlds.
- [FEATURE] Added /whois command to get information about a player or about a world (add the flag -w to get world informations)
- [FEATURE] Added maxItemAmount permission node and Config node. 0 = infinity, max 150. If someone with a max amount of 30 tries to spawn an item with the amount of 31 or more he does get an error message! For set-up refer to maxHomeByUser permission node
- [FEATURE] Possibility to add Delay on kit, meaning the player have to wait the delay before getting the kit again. (Thanks @daemitus for that feature :) )
- [BUG FIX/OPTIMIZATION] Some change in the AFK worker. Should resolve the double AFK.
- [BUG FIX] Missing permissions node for the set command.
- [BUG FIX] Resolve all Issue with the SuperBreaker and World Edit
- [BUG FIX] Resolve issue with auto-afk that is not triggered.
- [BUG FIX] Server_command event that was throwing an exception.
- [CHANGE] Change the kits.yml format, it's automatically converted.
API for developers
- [FEATURE] /eternal <player> command, removes the need to eat as food level stays always full. However you can still be damaged
- [FEATURE] /fakequit <player>. As with /invisible a quit message is sent upon executing the command and the player is no longer listed online. However he can be (physically) seen.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] you can set the Rules to be displayed ONLY on the first login on the server.
- [FEATURE] /rules command added. You can now set your rules the same way as you can set the MotD and the News. (This means, the same format options are available)
- [FEATURE] /feed <player> command. Refills the depleted hunger bar of the player or the command sender
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] /clear command now accepts an amount, so you can only remove x Blocks/Items. /clear <player> <material> <amount>
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] hour/date variable: %time. It can be used in news, motd and rules.
- [FEATURE] Support Heroes for heal & more to come.
- [FEATURE] Lockdown mode, permit to lock the server letting only the admin to connect.
- [FEATURE] Support for args like -args (example : /exec -r script to reload the script and execute it)
- [FEATURE] Auto-convert banned.yml and muted.yml to the new system.
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] Possibility to set the played time in the MOTD (keywords : %d %h %m %s )
Example of MOTD in the locale file :
MOTD: '§6Welcome §f%player§6, there is currently §4%nb players connected: //n§6%connected //n§2You''ve played so far: §b%d day(s) %h:%m:%s'}
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Added the possibility to force the player to respawn at the spawn point you set.
- [FEATURE] Command /played or /ptime to see how much time you played on the server.
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] Admin can now list/set/tp to home of their player using a colon (:)
Example : /h Balor:world
for list /lh Balor
- [FEATURE] %lastlogin variable. It can be used in motd, rules and news. It displays the time of your last login. It uses the format given for the %time variable
- [FEATURE] Added /gm command to switch the game mode.
- [BIG FEATURE] ImmunityLvl. You can now set immunityLvl (like maxHomePerUser), an immunityLvl is a level representing the power of the user. A user with a power of 0 can't do command against a user of a power of 1 or above . And the user of 150 (the max) can do everything to the lower levels.
Only one exception :
admincmd.immunityLvl.samelvlif a user have this node, he can only issue command to user having the same lvl.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected reload command.
- [BUG FIX] Tp loc to an un-generated chunk.
- [BUG FIX] Save the location before warping.
- [BUG FIX] If mChat is detected, change the fakeQuit message to be the same as mChat.
- [BUG FIX] With the new userData system (auto-correct invalid yaml file)
- [BUG FIX] Commands.yml was replaced after each reload.
- [BUG FIX] /roll accepted negative numbers and threw an exception
- [BUG FIX] in Played time, sometime with no reason an additional time was added.
- [BUG FIX] Some reappear problem with the Invisibility
- [BUG FIX] NPE with Info command.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected Error with ColouredConsoleSender.
- [API/CHANGE] MAJOR Change in how to handle player (and player data). Banned.yml and muted.yml not used anymore, it's on the player data.
- [CHANGE] Persistent powers across reload and restart.
- [CHANGE] display afk message when using /afk command with a message.
- [CHANGE] Use the prefix in the AFK (Blah is AFK -> [Prefix]Blah is AFK)
- [CHANGE/CONF] Separate news and MOTD in the config file -> DisplayNewsOnJoin property added in config.
- [CHANGE] How the ban works, for the one coming from an older Dev version, you have to have the node "admincmd.server.converter" and type /cban to convert the ban system to the new one. For people coming from the stable version, you have nothing to do.
- [CHANGE] Status of the World save upon reload/restart (like mob limit, and weather frozen).
- [CHANGE] Warp point are now divided by world, you can't tp to a Warp point that is not in your current world.
- [CHANGE] Editing via /motd [msg] and /news [msg] removed (permission nodes also!). Added command /set <flag> <msg>. Possible flags: -n(ews) | -m(otd) | -r(rules). Each got a permission node as well as a parent node for all. Special flag for setting the motd a new user gets displayed: /set -u msg.
- [CHANGE/CONF] 2 new options for the %time variable:
- Format: How the date/time should be displayed, for more info see here. E.g. dd/MM/yy - HH:mm:ss
- GMToffset: You can specifiy which TimeZone you want to be displayed by %time, e.g. GMT+8 (use GMT or UTC as those are accepted by java)
- [CHANGE/CONF] DisplayRulesOnJoin property added in config to enable displaying the rules upon joining a server.
API for developers
- [API] Created a basic API to let other developers create their command for AdminCmd
- [API] API BREAK changed some namespace, and how to make new command
- [API] New World handling with a new API (auto-convert old spawn and warp files).
- [BUG FIX] With an NPE in the PLAYER_INTERACT
- [BUG FIX] With a Exception in the twp command (when teleporting to a world that is not loaded)
- [BUG FIX] Minor bug fix/change
- [CHANGE] Deleted the alias /list, now use /info
- [CHANGE] Kit have now there own node : admincmd.kit.* to have access to all the kit and admincmd.kit.KIT_NAME (replace KIT_NAME by the name of the kit) to have access to that kit.
- [CHANGE] Connected in Motd have now there prefix.
- [FEATURE] Tp request can be activated by default in the config.
- [FEATURE] List all the "type" existing in the game. Type /list to see possible types, and /list type to see the content.
- [FEATURE] Tp back, to tp to the last location before your last tp or death.
- [CHANGE] Unmute offline player.
- [FEATURE] Super Breaker added.
- [FEATURE] LogBlock support added for Super Breaker and air command.
- [MAJOR CHANGE] All Commands informations (disable, prioritized, alias) are now in commands.yml (auto-moving)
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Log Private Messages, you can now log every private message in the server.log by activating this configuration parameter.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected the bug with pm an invisible player when don't have the node : admincmd.invisible.cansee
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Possibility to broadcast server reload message to every connected player
- [BUG FIX] Corrected an ConcurrentModificationException when using some command in some particular case.
- [FEATURE] You can now define your own alias for each command, see commands.yml to learn how to do it.
- [BIG FEATURE] Help command, /help list to list all plugin having commands. /help to see the first page of AdminCmd help. /help 2 -> page 2 of AdminCmd. /help Blah 1 -> see the first page of plugin Blah. You can create new help file for every plugin or take the one from the plugin Help.
- [CHANGE/CONFIG] Glinding... now Gliding in the config. You don't have to change it, it's automatical.
- [BUG FIX] More command take the data (color) of the item in hand in case it have to add some other item in the inventory.
- [BUG FIX] PEX have now his error message when you don't have the Permission.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected a bug with Invisibility when reappear.
- [BUG FIX] Avoid the use of AIR item (drop, item)
- [CHANGE] Added the world that the player belong to, in the command /loc
- [OPTIMIZATION] Some review of the code used by the invisible mode.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Freezing a player should be less buggy.
- [FEATURE] Added node admincmd.player.noafkkick to avoid kick when auto-kick is enabled.
- [FEATURE] Works with mChat prefix and custVar : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-mchat-v1-7-10_5-chat-formatting-plugin-1060.22958/
- [BUG FIX] Mob limit now work better.
- [BUG FIX] Time message corrected
- [BUG FIX] With Reload command, if you changed the config before reload, it wasn't saved.
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] afk can now take the reason of the afk. When sending a msg to an afk player, the plugin show you why the player is afk (if he put a reason), else since when he's afk.
- [FEATURE] Added command == Version. /av to check the wanted plugin == Version. Or the == Version of AdminCmd.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] VerboseLog, when set to false, disable some logging like disabled function, etc ...
- [CHANGE/FEATURE] You can now spawn mounted mob. Example : /mob Spider:Zombie will spawn a spider mouted by a Zombie.
- [BUG FIX] no more clone when reappear in front of some one that has the node admincmd.invisible.cansee
- [CHANGE/CONFIG] Added a time out for tp request.
- [BUG FIX] With OddItem using the build in group functionality, it wasn't taking the amount set.
- [LOCALE] Added message for the temporary muted player.
- [CHANGE] n is NOW the new line character used in news and motd.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Tp at see, you tp just above the block your are looking. Max range can be configured in the config file.
- [CHANGE] You can set the distance for the mob spawn. /mob MobName NumberOfMob DistanceFromYou
- [FEATURE] Uptime Command added, to know the uptime of the minecraft server since the last RESTART.
- [FEATURE/CONFIG] Private Message when muted can be disabled in the config.
- [FEATURE] Kit. Kit can be set in the kits.yml file. /kit to see avaible kits. /kit kit to receive it. Can be used on other players.
- [CHANGE] Clean command can select the type to clear : /clear player material
- [CHANGE] ban and mute can be now temporary : /ban player msg <timeInMinute>, /mute player <timeInMinute>
- [FEATURE] Support PermissionsEX : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-dev-permissionsex-pex-v1-13-tomorrow-is-today-1000.18140/
- [FEATURE] Support for OddItem : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/dev-odditem-0-6-5-unified-custom-items-list-and-parser-1000.4592/
- [FEATURE] When you first connect to the server (or the first install of the plugin) you are teleported to the spawn point. By default disabled.
- [CONFIG] firstConnectionToSpawnPoint added to disable/enable the auto-tp to the spwan point when it's the first connection. (default = false (since THIS == Version)).
- [FEATURE] TP request system added. first do /tpt to activate the system. Now when someone want to tp you or to tp by you, you'll receive a request that you can accept with /tpt yes or just ignore.
- [PERMISSION] "admincmd.spec.notprequest" People with that node, will over pass the tp request system.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected Motd %connected value.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected a bug with Bukkit Perm system and major node (admincmd.*, admincmd.player.*, etc ..)
- [BUG FIX] When you select a command to be disabled, all his alias are also disable.
Version 5.7 MAJOR
- [BUG FIX] Corrected a casting exeption in Vulcan, Fly and Fireball
- [OPTIMIZATION] Some code optimization.
- [FEATURE] /rp command, repeat the last command with the same arguments
- [OPTIMIZATION] Tweaked fly value when gliding. Now it's more like a parachute.
- [CONFIG] These tweaked value can be now configured in the config file.
- [FEATURE/CHANGE] time command have 2 new possibilities : pause and unpause.
- [BIG BUG FIX] Command EX, AIR, UNDO WORKS and are pretty fast specially the air used again fluid.
- [LOCALE] Correction of FREEZED -> FROZEN.
- [BUG FIX] With spy mode (see all private msg), no more exception when offline.
- [FEATURE] /afk command. IMPORTANT : If auto-afk is disabled, you must type AFK again to "be back", no detection is made when it's disabled.
- [CHANGE] Shears can be repaired.
- [FEATURE] /moreall command : Set the amount of every item in the inventory to the max.
- [CHANGE] Tp warp error message only displayed to the sender.
- [BUG FIX] No more problem with the auto-afk.
- [FEATURE] You can disable the unwanted commands.
- [FEATURE] You can PRIORITIZE some command. Meaning if another plugin have that command, mine will override it.
- [BUG FIX] repair wasn't displaying a message when used on a not reparable item.
- [BUG FIX] Invisible bug with tp fixed.
- [LOCALE] de locale added thanks @_-DarkMinecrafter-_
- [CONFIG] Default value of : fly, vulcan and fireball can now be configured in the config file.
- [CHANGE] To replace LAVA and WATER by air, you must be NEAR (sphere of 2 blocks radius) the fluid. I use a better algorithm.
- [CHANGE] MAX RADIUS for /ex and /air command is now 30. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRASH WHEN YOU ARE USING THESE COMMANDS. If you really want it, use WorldEdit.
- [FEATURE] added node : "admincmd.player.noreset" to avoid the reset of power when tp to another world.
- [FEATURE] command reloadall to reload the server.
- [CHANGE] FirstTime check. If it's the first time that the player connect to the server, he's tp to the EXACT spawn point.
- [BUG FIX] Corrected all NPE when noMessage was set to true.
- [FEATURE] Replace command, to replace the wanted block by air in the given range (default 10 : mean a sphere with a radius of 10 !)
- [FEATURE] Undo command to undo the /replace and the /ex
- [BUG FIX] News & MOTD are saved upon reload/restart
- [CHANGE] You can't tp to invisible people unless you have the node : admincmd.invisible.cansee
- [FEATURE] Reload command, to reload other plugin and this plugin too. /ar PluginName (EXACT plugin name). To just reload AdminCmd : /ar
- [CHANGE] Ban and unMute can be used for offline players
- [BUG FIX] Corrected some instantiation problem when reload
- [CHANGE] Spawn mod where you are looking at
- [CHANGE] setSpawn can set the spawn radius too : /setSpawn radius
- [CHANGE] Syntax change for exec command when reloading : /exec -reload Cmd OR /exec -reload all to reload all the commands
- [FEATURE] Added a roll command.
- [FEATURE] Added an extinguish command to stop the fire in the wanted range. (default 20 and max 50);
- [BUG FIX] With kill and heal command, was asking for the node admincmd.player.kill.other.other or admincmd.player.heal.other.other when trying to heal an another guy
- [FEATURE] in exec command. Added the param -reloadAll. When you do /exec -reloadAll it will reload all the command on the file.
- [FEATURE] ColoredSign : parse the signMessage, to change the $COLOR_ID to the corresponding color.
- [CONFIG] Added ColoredSign that can be disabled.
- [CHANGE] Storm command activate thundering
- [FEATURE] Rain command only rain/snow no thunder.
- [BUG FIX] in exec, was not displaying the Perm Message when trying to exect a script that you don't have the perm for.
- [BUG FIX] With strike when targeting a player that don't exist
- [OPTIMIZATION] For the exec function, the scripts.yml can be edited on the fly.
- [CHANGE] You can force the reload of an exec script : /exec myScript reload
- [BUG FIX] With command issued by the console and using the Yeti's Perm.
- [CHANGE] Muted player is now reload/restart persistant.
- [FEATURE] Permissions Node : admincmd.player.bypass, when you have it, you can connect to the server even if it's full
- [BIG FEATURE] FOR EXPERIMENTED ADMIN ONLY : Possibility to execute some script/command (batch on windows and bash on Unix) using a simple file. By default I created the scripts.yml with the command hello (that do echo HelloWorld). I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SCRIPT YOU CREATE ! Every Script have it's own Permission Node : admincmd.server.exec.X where X is the name of the script in scripts.yml.
- [CHANGE] Use /n in MOTD to do new lines
- [CHANGE] MOTD nodes : added admincmd.server.motd.edit to edit the MOTD.
- [FEATURE] Added News command, works like MOTD.
- [BUG FIX] With AFK, no more throwing NPE when there is no AFK.
- [FEATURE] Message Of The Day, can be changed in the locale File, and disabled in the configuration file.
- [FEATURE] Command /motd to set the motd without going into the locale file: %player = new connected player, %nb = (number of player connected - invisibles players)
- [BUG FIX] 5.6.11 have a debug message, corrected.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Better threads using for the commands
- [FEATURE] In case of you are using the Offical Bukkit Permission System with a Bridge for Yeti's Perm, you can force my plugin to use the Offical Bukkit Permission System instead of the Bridge.
- [BUG FIX] Afk title that is repeated in the pseudo
- [BUG FIX] No more AFK when leaving the server.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Optimized the auto-afk and auto-kick
- [FEATURE] You can now set the homelimit by group/user for the Official Permissions plugin with the node :admincmd.maxHomeByUser.X where X is the limit (max 150);
- [OPTIMIZATION] New way to deal with the command, using threads.
- [FEATURE] admincmd.invisible.notatarget node added. If you have it, when you are invisible, you can't be target by Mobs.
- [FEATURE] admincmd.invisible.cansee node added : You can see invisible people.
- [BIG BUG FIX] For old == Version (under 5.5.5) that are upgrading, the locales files are not generated correctly, meaning no message in the game.
- [FEATURE] Moblimit added, you can set a limit for mob spawing in the world you choose. Will not kill current monster if the limit is already exceeded when set. Set the limit to "none" to remove it.
- [FEATURE] Added no pickup command. The player will not pickup any item.
- [FEATURE] Added command weather freeze. The weather is can change.
- [CONFIG] fakeQuitWhenInvisible added, to activate or desactivate the fakeQuit/fakeLogin login message when vanish and reappear.
- [OPTIMIZATION] The plugin will be launched AFTER every other plugin. Meaning, if an another plugin have the same command than AdminCmd, that plugin will have the priority. (Check in the server.log witch alias are disabled) Example of what you can now see in the log : Code:
- [AdminCmd] Disabled Alias(es) for bal_homelist : listhomes,
- [FEATURE] mute and unmute command.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Some big Code optimization
- [OPTIMIZATION] New way to store location, automatic convert.
- [FEATURE] Auto-kick afk people after a certain amount of time, can be set in the config file.
- [CHANGE] Tweaked the auto-afk, if you chat, move or interact with the world, you are not AFK anymore.
- [FEATURE] Freeze command added. You can now freeze a player, useful against griefer
- [FEATURE] You can now set the home limit in the config file, or by user/group in Permissions (see above)
- [BUG FIX] Colored item now re-works like it must.
- [FEATURE] Glide when falling in fly mode, can be disabled in the config file.
- [CHANGE] No falling damage when flying.
- [FEATURE] Mobkill command, to kill the mobs. Kill all the mobs in the player world if no parameter is given.
- [BUG FIX] Some locale that were not correctly used.
- [OPIMIZATION] New color parser patched by @Speedy64
- [BUG FIX] Fix TP when you are invisible.
- [BUG FIX] When you TP to an another world and resetPowerWhenTpAnotherWorld= true, you lose invisibility.
- [CHANGE] When you became invisible, a message saying you left the server is displayed. (Same when you became visible)
- [FEATURE] FLY command, you can set the power of the fly (default 1.75)
- [FEATURE] Multi-Home, no lost of already created home. Listhomes and rmhome added
- [BUG FIX] Ban command works like it does.
- [FEATURE] Auto-afk that can be disabled and configured in the config file
- [FEATURE] Auto-disable command when other plugin have it. (Exemple if you install multi-home, /home command will be disabled)
- [OPTIMIZATION] Recode the way that the plugin deals with commands.
- [FEATURE] Added command Ban to ban a player
- [FEATURE] Added command unBan to unban the player
- [BUG FIX] No more duplicate Warp Point in the list
- [BUG FIX] Now Home is by player (no need to redo it).
- [FEATURE] A config File where you can set the reset of the power when switching world. (Auto-generated)
- [FEATURE] LOCALE FILES, you can create your OWN locale file. 2 Possibilities : Edit the existing one, create an another and change the name in the config. (auto-generated)
- [FEATURE] No Message, you can desactivate ALL the plugin message by setting it to true.
- [FEATURE] Msg deletion, you don't want to display this or this message ? just edit the locale file by putting an empty string (exemple -> playerNotFound : '')
- [BUG FIX] Some minor bug fixes.
- [FEATURE] Fireball command added works like Vulcan command, you can set the power, where 1.0 = Ghast Power.
- [BUG FIX] Message in console when using Vulcan and Fireball
- [FEATURE] Home and setHome commands
- [BUG FIX] Should resolve the invisible bug (now you must be still invisible after reconnect)
- [CHANGE] You have to redo your spawnLocations.
- [FEATURE] Added Warp commands and Warp section
- [BUG FIX] Corrected a rare NPE
- [BUG FIX] No more Spam saying you don't have the permission to do that when you don't have the noBlackList node in Permissions
- [BUG FIX] When you are Invisibile and quitting the server, no message is displayed now.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Refactoring some class, deplacing some code. Optimization of the code that manage god powers.
- [BUG FIX] When god/thor/vulcan/inv someone else then you, send a message to THAT person instead of you.
- [FEATURE] Added new command /spy to see every private message that are sended.
- [BUG FIX] Sometime command are not detected.
- [FEATURE] Added the items.csv from Essentials to add new alias (like wplank, wdoor, etc...)
- [FEATURE] Added Invisible Command.
- [OPTIMIZATION] Some code optimization.
- [BUG FIX] With the new permission system and the admincmd.item.noblacklist node
- [BUG FIX] With .other node an the new Bukkit Perm System.
- [FEATURE] Drop command work like item command, but drop the item at the feet.
- [FEATURE] Works with new bukkit Perm. ( http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/permissions-faq.25080/ && http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...-0-official-default-groups-plugin-1000.26785/ )
- [CHANGE] You can use item like wool:8 for alias (exemple : /aa greenWool wool:7)
- [BUG FIX] Using /setspawn and /spawn command keep the direction where you were looking at
- [FEATURE] Vulcan power, explosion at see (like the thor power) be VERY CARREFULL.
- [BUG FIX] Giving an item that don't exist don't throw an exception. (NPE)
- [BUG FIX] In kick message, if there was space, only the first word was used
- [FEATURE] Kickall command
- [OPTIMIZATION] Complete recode how the plugin deal with commands
- [CHANGE] God powers (thor too) can now be given to a another player (.other added in end of the permission node)
- [CHANGE] Kill and heal can be used for other player by having the right node (.other added in end of the permission node)
- [BUG FIX] Clear can now be used without parameter (clear the current user inventory)
- [CHANGE] Clear can be used for other player by having the right node (.other added in end of the permission node)
- [CHANGE] Give can be used to send item to other player by having the right node (.other added in end of the permission node)
- [CHANGE] Give syntax changed : it's /i type:<damage> number player Where damage is optional.
- [BUG FIX] Strike can now be used without parameter (strike the current player)
- [CHANGE] Strike can be used for other player by having the right node (.other added in end of the permission node)
- [CHANGE] In personnal message, if permission is installed, the prefix is used.
- [CHANGE] Location can be used for other player by having the right node (.other added in end of the permission node)