Simple, Customisable , Convenient
AdminChannel creates a separate administration channel within the server. Allowing server staff to communicate with other staff; in an easy to see the channel. Removing the hassle of privately message other staff; which no other staff can see. Removing the hassle of getting them all on Teamspeak, Skype, etc.
Simply drag and drop into your plugins folder and you're good to go!
- To broadcast this single message to the channel
- This can be used from the console.
- /ac <message>
- Toggles if your normal chat broadcasts in the channel instead of global chat:
We use Vault for handling permissions. [ http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vault/ ] If Vault is not found, we use OP as default.
- To send messages to the channel.
- To recieve/view messages from the channel.
- Gives you every permission. [Only attended for Administrators.].
- Check her for a detailed config.yml description
- The minecraft colour codes
Allow non PermissionsEx support. Add other permission plugin support. Add /actoggle.
- Add help channel.
- Add Admin offices.
Add Vault support. Add more chat customisation. Add Chat Manager support.
- Streamline code.
- [1.83] Improved logging.
- [1.83 Removed McStats.
- [1.83 Updated update library.
- [1.80] Logging of chat is now possible through the console and to a .txt file.
- [1.71] Minor bug fixes.
- [1.70] Fixed Linux config.yml bug.
- [1.70] Other bug fixes.
- [1.41] Possible blank config.yml bug fix.
- [1.41] Imporant exploit fix!
- [1.40] Made config.yml more easy to understand.
- [1.40] Added Vault support for permissions.
- [1.40] Made Vault dependent.
- [1.40] More chat like format to the channel.
- [1.40] Added prefix and suffix support from chat managers hooked into Vault.
- [1.31] Made the config.yml more understandable.
- [1.31] Tidied up the code.
- [1.31] Added some security measures.
- [1.31] Added more configuration, so you can make it your own!
- [1.23] Added colour and prefix configuration support.
- [1.23] Added GroupManager support.
- [1.23] Added bPermission support.
- [1.11] Added /actoggle.
- [1.11] Added in update checker,. Logs to the console if there is an update.
- [1.11] Added in MCStats.
- [1.02] Not having Pex doesn't cause an error anymore.
- [1.02] If Pex isn't found then the plugin goes OP only.
Reporting An Issue
When reporting an issue through the ticketing system please include:
- Java version
- Bukkit version
- Other plugings running
- Error log
- When UPDATING to a newer version, PLEASE delete the config.txt! Otherwise errors will occur!
- We use Mcstats, to opt out; see the 'PluginMetrics' folder inside your plugins folder.
- We have an automatic update check, it can be turned of easily within the config.
- This plugin is complied in Java 7, I personally will not be supporting Java 1.6. Without a reason to do so.