First released in late 2014, Acp Food was a simple 'insta-food' plugin designed for practice servers of McBrawl's popular Mc-WarZ gun survival server. After receiving lots of feedback (and downloads) I decided to re-make the entire plugin from scratch. You'll find that this new version includes many new features! I thank everyone who used my plugin before this update, although I don't know you could bear using such a crap plugin. P.S. Acp Food is now open source!
- All Mc-WarZ foods and drinks: Canned Beans, Canned Pasta, Canned Fish, Pepsi and Mountain Dew.
- Configurable hunger/health amounts.
- Configurable item display names and lores. (Supports chat color)
- Configurable eat delay time.
- Configurable sounds.
- Configurable eat messages. (Supports chat color)
- Ability to give players 'refills' when food on their hot bar runs out. (Will refill with food from their inventory)
- Ability to change all food items/outdated food items to the latest food from the file.
- Ability to allow or restrict certain players from eating certain foods. (See permissions)
- Supports Kit GUI plugins. (Kit GUI's will display the correct food name & lore instead of the actual item name.)
- Both special Mc-WarZ foods. (Golden Apple and Sugar)
- Configurable invincibility time for Golden Apple.
- Configurable speed time for Sugar.
- A few other options in the config files. :)
Want to request a feature? Contact me.
Here are all the permissions for each food / command.
- acpfood.foods.* - Permission to eat all food types. (Including special food types)
- acpfood.foods.cannedbeans - Permission to eat
- acpfood.foods.cannedpasta - Permission to eat Canned Pasta.
- acpfood.foods.cannedfish - Permission to eat Canned Fish.
- acpfood.foods.pepsi - Permission to drink Pepsi.
- acpfood.foods.mountaindew - Permission to drink Mountain Dew
- acpfood.foods.sugar - Permission to eat Sugar.
- acpfood.foods.goldenapple - Permission to eat Golden Apples.
- acpfood.reload - Permission to reload the config files.
- acpfood.update - Permission to download the latest version.
- acpfood.refill - Permission to use the food refill feature.
- /AcpFood - Displays the current version of Acp Food.
- /AcpFood reload - Reloads all of the food files and the main config file.
- /AcpFood - Update - Downloads the latest version of Acp Food.
- The creator of the automatic updating API, Gravity. http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/gravity_low/