Installation and Configuration/Commands
AcidIsland accepts the following commands that can be */island*, */ai* or */is*:
- /island - generates a new island, opens the GUI or teleports the player to their island, home location or the team island
- /island help - shows help text
- /island go - teleport to your island
- /island go <number> - teleport to a numbered island home (use /sethome <number> to set)
- /island biomes - open the biomes GUI
- /island cp or control panel - shows a GUI with useful commands so players do not have to type
- /island expel - Removes a visitor from your island
- /island reset or restart - restarts an island. There is a cool down timer and a max limit on this so that players do not abuse it
- /island lang - allows player to chose their UI language
- /island level - ranks the island
- /island level <player> - shows the island rank for another player
- /island lock - locks an island so none can enter or teleport into
- /island ms or minishop - Opens the mini-shop where players can buy stuff. Disabled if there is no economy
- /island top - shows the Top 10 islands by rank
- /island minishop or ms - displays a shop GUI with different items - admins can customize the contents and prices
- /island settings - lists the game settings in a read-only panel
- /island sethome - sets your island home
- /island sethome <number> - sets a numbered home point, up to the max the server allows
- /island spawn - teleport to the island-world spawn, if it exists (set via admin command setspawn)
- /island warps - Lists warps that are available via Welcome Warp Signs
- /island warp <name> - warps to a Welcome Warp Sign. The full name does not have to by typed in (just the first few letters)
- /island invite - Invite a player to join your team. You can only invite one person at a time.
- /island accept or reject - Accepts or rejects an invite. If a player has an island already and accepts, the island will be deleted.
- /island team - lists info on the team
- /island leave - leave the team - returns to spawn
- /island kick or remove <name> - only available for the island owner or leader - removes a team member. If the player is online, all their inventory will drop and they will be sent to spawn. If they are offline, they will get a message when they log in that they have been kicked.
- /island makeleader <name> - Transfers ownership to a team member. Can only be issued by the leader.
- /island coop <player> - Gives a player temporary full access to your island. Notifies other team members and the leader when this happens. Use it wisely.
- /island expel <player> - Removes coop status. Also ejects player from your island.
From Version 0.9h and later, Challenges can be accessed and completed via a GUI.
- /aic*, */c* or */challenge* access challenge commands
- /challenge - Lists the challenges available to the player. (GUI in 0.9h and later)
- /challenge complete or c - attempts to complete a challenge
Accessed via */acid* command:
Console And Game Available Commands
- /acid reload - reloads all the configuration files. Use this if you have edited the .yml files.
- /acid delete <player> - deletes a player's island. 100% permanent, no undo - *warning*
- /acid completechallenge <challengename> <player> - completes an individual challenge for a player
- /acid resetchallenge <challengename> <player> - resets a challenge for a player
- /acid resetallchallenges <player> - clears all challenges for a player
- /acid purge [TimeInDays] - *warning* very dangerous command. Will remove all old/unused islands where the player has not logged in for X number of days. Strongly recommend you back up the world first and run when no players are online.
- /acid info <player> - Displays a lot of info on a player, including their challenge completion status, their island bedrock location, etc.
- /acid topten - Generates the top ten list if it does not exist - this runs through all player files and finds out the island levels from them. It will not recalculate island levels - this command should never need to be run.
- /acid register <player> - Registers the closest island to <player>. To use, go to an island and execute the command. You should never need this command.
- /acid setspawn - Converts the nearest island to a spawn point that has special rules and protections. Change spawn.yml to set them.
- /acid info - Displays info on the closest island and the players associated with it
- /acid tp <player> - Teleports to a player's island directly