UploadedJul 6, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
This release is mostly just bug fixes.
- Stop server
- Make a copy of your AcidIsland plugin folder and worlds as backup.
- Copy this jar over 18.104.22.168
- Read the info below if you haven't already
- Report bugs on GitHub here
- Coops can have an option to set warps (see coopscancreatewarps in config.yml)
- YAML file saving moved to be async. Should help with lag if file IO is slow. Also YAML files are saved as temp files before being moved atomically to their final filename. This should help prevent data loss in the event of a File IO issue.
- Add functionality to /is value for passing in a material name (Credit: JamieSinn)
- Island deletion is only for the protected area by default now. If you need the whole island area deleted, then you need to set deleteprotectedonly to false (or add it to your config.yml if you do not have it already).
- Added permission to allow/disallow control panel on/off control: acidisland.island.controlpanelonoff
- [Major] API NPE error with getIsland(Location)
- [Minor] Vanish: Give offline errors for invite,coop, expel and ban commands if target cannot be seen
- [Major] Visitors could activate buttons or pressure plates with arrows
- [Medium] Chinese locale updated
- [Medium] Sometimes a player can die when accepting an invite if teleport-when-falling is denied because they cannot teleport to the new island
- [Minor] Paste air option was being ignored if below sea level
- [Minor] Water buckets could not be dispensed in the Nether
- [Minor] Commands performed could cause excessive timings
- [Minor] Fix for banlist help text
- [Minor] If useowngenerator is true, island deletion cleanup will not be done. You will need to make your island distance an exact factor of 16 to have clean deletion.
- [Minor] 1.7.10 servers were seeing errors on teleport because they don't support spectator mode. Note that 1.7.x is not officially supported or tested anymore so bug fixes are on a completely background-effort basis.