UploadedMay 5, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
This release says goodbye to heads for the top ten and warps because of recurring problems with requesting heads from Mojang (timeouts, crashes, etc.). Admins who really, really want to use them can if they set warpheads to true in the general section of config.yml. Issues with heads are no longer supported - sorry.
- Stop server
- Take a copy of your AcidIsland plugin folder and worlds as backup just in case
- Copy this jar over 126.96.36.199.
- Log in and do /is warps - check that everything works - it should show signs
- Do /is top - check everything works - the top ten are now various trophy items
- Added /acid switch command to toggle island protection bypass or not. Will help mods to play as normal players better.
- Added IslandPreTeleportEvent to the API - credit Tauchet
- [Major] Heads were still causing issues for some servers, so they have been removed.
- [Major] Island deletion could delete a bit of another island in some coordinates if islands were super close together (<16 blocks)
- [Exploit - medium] Players could avoid death from falling if they fell just outside their island protection range and invincible visitors was enabled.
- [Medium] API - API was not providing the actual Island object instead of a copy of the Island object. JavaDocs said it was, but it was not. Corrected to match JavaDocs. Note this may break other plugins if they rely on receiving the actual Island object!
- [Minor] Fancy levels were broken and not showing correct units.
- [Minor] Attempts to obtain a player's system language were failing and setting players to US English all the time. Function was removed.
- [Minor] Console error could occur during shutdown if players were still online.
- [Minor] Multiverse commands could run async due to dispatch command so moved them to run sync.