UploadedOct 22, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
There is only one new setting in config.yml which is for the invite timeout (60 seconds). If you want to change that, use the new config, otherwise, if you are already on 3.0.7, you can keep your old one.
- Stop server
- Take copies of your island worlds and the plugin folder as backups just in case.
- Copy this jar over the old one
- Delete config.new.yml
- Start the server
- (Optional) If you want to use the new config, stop the server, look through config.new.yml and move your settings to it. Then rename it as config.yml. Be careful doing this step and check your yml. If you muck up, use the backups you make in step 2 (you made them right?). Then restart the server
- You should be done! Report any bugs to GitHub.
I'm not accepting feature requests, but some features need to be added to address issues.
- Running the admin command "settingsreset all" will automatically reload config.yml. This should help admins.
- Acid damage now causes the damage animation and sound. This was missing.
- Invites will automatically expire after 60 seconds. Setting in config.new.yml. Never-ending invites were being abused by some players.
[Exploit] Zombie or skeleton horses could be ridden by visitors
[Exploit] Unrepeatable challenges could be repeated by using commands.
[Exploit] Alchemist challenge could be completed just with water bottles on 1.8.x servers.
[Major] Splash potions were not always working correctly for island owners/members when thrown at mobs or monsters.
[Major] Running "settingsreset" admin command did not reset island settings properly
[Medium] Eating cake as a visitor was removing health.
[Medium] Invincible visitors with (ENTITY_ATTACK prevented) were immune to PVP at spawn. They are still immune on player islands.
[Medium] Heads in the top ten would disappear if the player had not logged in for a long time to the server
[Medium] Catching yourself with a fishing rod could cause spam in the chat about PVP not being allowed.
[Minor] API instance could be null and never change if requested before ASkyBlock was initialized.
[Minor] If admins deleted a world where a warp was, then the warp location become null and caused an error.
[Minor] Fix for AAC compatibility.
[Minor] Settings state could sometimes be shown incorrectly.
[Minor] Mobs could sometimes still spawn even when settings had them disallowed. Note that spawners override island settings.
[Minor] Malformed control panel icon names would cause a console error
[Minor] The island level text was not using the island level placeholder [level]