WhoIsInBed - A simple plugin allowing you to see a list of people in bed.
Are you annoyed with your users always screaming "Whoever isn't in bed go to bed or I'll blow your house up!" Well, this is your solution, this will broadcast a message saying when a player gets in bed! Also, when you type /bed it gives a list of who is in bed. So now there is no need to ask who isn't in bed! /nbed displays who isn't in bed!
The messages it displays are fully configurable (color support included!) Just look at the notes in the config!
/bed - Displays people sleeping in your world! If console shows all people sleeping!
/nbed - Displays people awake in your world! If console shows all people awake!
- Nothing, Please give me suggestions!
- Added percent of people in world to change time
- Changed lists to show people in your specific world
- Fixed the reload bug completely! Players are now put in the correct list!
- Added option for message when entering bed as well as custom message
- Added custom message/color for /bed and /nbed
- Hopefully fixed the bug on reload
- So pretty much added configuration!
- Added a No one is there message if no one is sleeping/awake.
- Added /nbed for list of who isn't in bed.
- Initial Release
Note: This is my first plugin, still kind of a newb. Any tips/improvements are welcome!
Also, I would like to recognize my pals from Curly Brace Productions for helping me out!
- Date created
- Mar 29, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files