I'm trying to get Area triggers to function as doors and to update a player head to the player looking at said heads skin but it is offically crashing my client when I walk up to it with the errors
"Script Error: Trigger: The_World_headloc_Enter Script: Trigger Line 1 - @SETBLOCK wrong number of arguments. Ignoring line and continuing."
[WARNING] Failed to handle packet for s32ialx/<ipaddress>: net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ReportedException: Colliding entity with tile
net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ReportedException: Colliding entity with tile
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 11 more
- [email protected] 397:1 player:<playername> 1037,65,-44'
- [email protected] 397:1 1037,65,-44'
also the door script doesn't seem to work either
- [email protected] 101:0 105,64,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 104,64,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 106,64,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 105,65,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 106,65,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 104,65,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 104,63,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 105,63,396'
- [email protected] 101:0 106,63,396'
Yep the crash is for sure caused by Variable Triggers I was unable to reconnect at all.. just me so I deleted my player.dat file and restarted from spawn and everything was fine then I went back to the area trigger location and constant crashes again
"Internal Server Error"
OK so java hung on my VPS and when i restarted the whole vps because even though craftbukkit.jar was stopped... it wouldn't start saying it was still in use but also wouldn't stop saying it wasn't running... so I rebooted my whole vps... no more issues with the script causing a crash. but it still does not work sooo anyone have any tips for these two functions?
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!