chest / doublechest / furnace / dispenser / brewingstand / etc
can be looted by every player
Set the forget-time, so players can loot it again later.
See the Features list, for a full list of features.
Check out this video (old version), to get an idea of what this plugin can do:
- Normal Treasure: You see the items when you open it for the first time
- Unlimited Treasure: You see the items when you open it every time
(dispensers/droppers can dispense/drop unlimitedly)
- Random Treasure: You see a random selection of the items. Can also be unlimited!
- Shared Treasure: Instead of having a personal inventory for every player, all players share the same treasure inventory.
- Forget-Time: You can access a treasure again... after the forget-time has passed.
- Custom messages: (found first time, found again, is unlimited)
- Some treasures are for some ranks.
- Create Treasure Groups to perform operations on a bunch of treasures at once!
- Add special rewards:
- Money using Vault
- Experience, Health, Hunger, Air
- Potion effects!
- Fly for some time
- Spawn mobs in a region! Or exp bottles or whatever
- Teleport to a region
- Create explosion at some location
- Place redstone torch at some location
- Restore a region using WorldEdit's snapshots
- Execute a command... normally, or let console execute it, or make player OP for a sec.
- Broadcast a list of messages
- Bankrobber, cannot be looted, until looter is killed
- TODO: Permission reward
- TODO: Lightning reward
- TODO: Fireworks reward
- Score reward
- You can't access Treasure Chests that are protected by other plugins.
Unless you use the
- You can't break, burn or blow up Treasure Chests.
Unless you use the
- Players always see a personal "fake inventory" to prevent others from stealing.
This "fake inventory" is temporary. So don't expect something like a private chest.
- Players also see a "fake inventory" with shared treasures. But it's not personal. First come, first serve!
- Use the
peekcommand to open the real inventory.
- Use lower-case letters, in the configuration and permissions. Also see the How-To page.
- Fix issues if there are any.
- Add features when issues are fixed.
- Date created
- Dec 14, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 29, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files