TacoAPI is a plugin api for developers similar to the functionality of DeityAPI. It isn't as advanced as DeityAPI, there are some things that are missing. For instance, there is little WorldEdit support (unlike DeityAPI) and there is no WorldGaurd support.
UPDATE: DeityAPI and any plugin that it uses will no longer be updated (from what I hear) as the developer who made these plugins is no longer a developer for the server which uses it (imdeity.com).
New Command System!
TacoAPI v2.5 introduces a new command handling system inspired by WorldEdit. This page offers a brief and basic tutorial on how to use it.
Why have this?
I made this plugin as an API base structure so I don't to redo code several times over. This is now going to be a requirement for my future plugins, and plugins I have already published will be ported/rewritten to fit this API.
Features are added as I need them, or as requested. So far, features include:
- WorldEdit Schematic support (pasting)
- Command handling (in my opinion a little better than DeityAPI)
- MySQL support
- Economy support
- Inventory Serialization
The javadocs can be found at http://www.kill3rtaco.com/jd/TacoAPI
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Plugins that use this
Not on this list? PM me with proof (i.e. a link to the repository)!
Future Plugins of Mine that will Use This
- PartyChat (idea still needs to be developed/BukkitDev Page needs to be made)
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Oct 29, 2012
- Last update
- Jun 22, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files