If you want to add request teleportation to your server, but don't want tons of other features eating into your memory or CPU time, this is the plugin for you, because this plugin only contains request teleportation.
Request teleportation: you type a command which asks another player for permission to teleport to them. If they accept, you are immediately teleported to them.
Despite the current version being for bukkit 1.2.5, this plugin still works as of 1.4.5. I hope to update within a month or so.
- /tpr to [player]
- Request to teleport to [player]
- /tpr accept
- Accept a teleportation request
- /tpr deny
- Deny a teleportation request
- Quick setup - permissions and go!
- Very little is configurable
In the next update:
- Request time-out length customisation
- Configurable message colours
- SimpleTPR.* - gives all permissions
- SimpleTPR.to - gives the ability to request to teleport from other players
- SimpleTPR.deny - gives the ability to deny requests from other players
- SimpleTPR.accept - gives the ability to accept requests from other players
- 2 comments