RandomJoinMessage | SimpleJoinMessage
Are you bored of seeing every time the same join, leave and kick messages? Do you want to... randomize? Or only want to set a single colored message? But maybe you want simply hide all messages.
Completly rewritten from the old SimpleJm, now to RandomJoinMessage with now COMPLETE group support! So I decided to rename this to SimpleJoinMessage. This is a LITE version of RandomJoinMessage with no group support and any other features. You can only set custom (randomized) join, leave and kick messages or prevent them completly for all.
If you want to use all features use RandomJoinMessage!
This lite version of RandomJoinMessage only supports changing join, leave and kick messages, randomize them or prevent all those messages. No group support.
- Custom join message
- Custom leave message
- Custom kick message
- Prevent all of those messages
- Use players display name in the messages
- Random messages
- Color Codes
- Permission support
- Reload your configuration ingame -> No server restart needed
- Download SimpleJoinMessage and put the Jar-File into your Plugins Folder
- Restart / Reload your server
- The config has been generated in plugins/SimpleJoinMessage
- Create your configuration
- Reload configuration with /sjm-reload
Commands and Permissions
|/sjm||simplejoinmessage.info||Info about SimpleJoinMessage|
|/sjm-reload||simplejoinmessage.reload||Reload the configuration|
Go to page Configuration.
- Date created
- Jan 25, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 09, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files
- Optional dependency