- Revamped to be compatible with R5.
- Fixed issues with permissions not carrying properly on world change.
- Many internal improvements for performance and stability.
- If your configuration file has been messed up as a result of using 1.5, PB 1.6 will correct portions of the configuration as they are used.
- Fixed all 1.5 known issues:
- There is a warning if the configuration file already exists
- Players are not given permissions on join until a /perm reload occurs
- 'a.b.c: true' in config is turned into a tree, 'a: b: c: true', which is incorrect
- Names in the configuration are case-sensitive
- Case-sensitivity issue with setting per-world permissions that can cause some permissions to fail to apply.
- Uploaded on
- Mar 01, 2012
- Game version
- 19.9 KiB