Release for CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.2 + 1.6.x (+ 1.5.x + 1.4.x).
Release for MC 1.7.2 (1.7.4 clients):
- New features
- Ctrl+sprint: Add a workaround option to let NCP assume a player is sprinting, whenever possible (needs to be activated: checks.moving.assumesprint).
- Changing the tool now leads to a configurable attack penalty (checks.fight.toolchangepenalty).
- Changing the tool now resets the block-break timing.
- blockplace.against is a "full check" now - previously without history entries and without configuration.
- Fix breaking time for Acacia leaves + shears and similar.
- Avoid sign duplication due to a bug in CraftBukkit.
- Fix moving on ender portal frames with eyes on.
- Adjust to work with latest CB and other 1.7.2 beta builds.
- Configuration changes
- checks.fight.direction is now set to false by default.
- Increased the default kick-level for the moving.survivalfly actions to 1500.
- checks.moving.passable.raytracing.vcliponly is now set to false. This means much more checking but prevents moving through walls exactly horizontally by default.
- Increase the fall distance for which the critical check can trigger. Now a moving event is forced, if a cheat-client wants to go just above this distance.
- Review sprint-handling.
- Review penalty time handling.
- Allow removal of fight.selfhit data without removing all fight data.
- Close inventory on players leaving.
- Log if 1.7.2 blocks are added.
For a more detailed change history see the build-info page:
The documentation will be brought back to shape with the NCPDocs project at GitHub, with time. You can file tickets on BukkitDev or GitHub, e.g. to indicate missing entries.
Note that jar files downloaded from anywhere else but BukkitDev are not approved by Bukkit-staff, use them at your own risk. Development builds for NoCheatPlus are found at the Jenkins on md-5.net exclusively.
Users of mcMMO, Citizens should consider using CompatNoCheatPlus as well to make most features compatible.
- For some servers the new ctrl-sprinting feature seems to lead to false positives, likely because the server does not report the sprinting state correctly. You can set checks.moving.assumesprint to true in the configuration to let NCP assume the players are always sprinting.
- There are rare cases with false positives (survivalfly + vacc) for fast falling players. This seems to be caused be moving events not firing, leading to a too big move in-between, occasionally even triggering the built in "moved too quickly" check.
- Fighting checks can be too sensitive under certain circumstances (e.g. fast clicking + both running, high latency).
- Some high level potion effects might pose problems.
- Players moved by pistons still create violations (mostly horizontal - unlikely to get fixed quickly, though realistic concepts exist).
- Speeding is still possible up to a certain percentage of the usual speed (unlikely to get fixed quickly).
- If a player fails fastconsume, the hunger bar might not get updated correctly.
Some issues can not be fixed in a simple way, the above list contains those we consider both confirmed and severe enough to mention. This list is only updated for the latest upload on BukkitDev.
For more issues see: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nocheatplus/tickets/
- Uploaded on
- Feb 18, 2014
- Game version
- 686.3 KiB