Nameplate(API) is not just a tool for server owners. What NameTag does is 2 things.
The /nametag command, uses the 0-9 and a-f colours. There is also a "reset" /nametag reset (player).
- Have the ability to set a players name tag colour.
- Allow other plugins to set a players name tag. (Username / Username with Colour / Colour)
Commands for Server Owners
- To set your own nametag, you need the nametag.use permission. Command; " /nametag t [tag] "
- To set another players nametag, you need the nametag.use.others permission. Command; " /nametag t [tag] [player] "
- To set your own nametag colour, you need the nametag.use permission. Command; " /nametag c [a-f/0-9] "
- To set another players nametag colour, you need the nametag.use.others permission. Command; " /nametag c [a-f/0-9] [player] "
- Easy to use an API which does all the packeting business for you.
How to use Nameplate (Server Owners)
- Install the plugin.
- If you wish, players with the "nametag.use" permission, can set their/other peoples name tag.
- If you want to give groups/players certain nametags. Give them the permission of "nametag.colour.[code]". But don't give them "nametag.use".
How to use NameplateAPI (Developers)
- Add the plugin as a soft dependancy.
- Look in the GitHub repo for more info on how to use it.
Any support for my work can be done by popping me a donation! The button is next to the Curse link in the top right :)
- Date created
- Mar 11, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 16, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files