MagicSigns is a powerful plugin that adds many different signs to your server.
There are healing signs, speed signs, signs that execute commands (either in the player's context or in the servers context!) and many more!
- Adds many different signs
- Edit signs (Replaces plugins like SimpleSignEdit)
- Mask signs (Show a different text on the MagicSign than it uses for its work)
- Permissions support
- Economy support for all signs (Pay with economy money, items or experience)
- Macro support for command and permission signs
- Use colors on signs
- Full Multiworld support (including world unloading) New!
- and so many more
The different types of signs
- Clear Sign: Clears the player's inventory
- Command Sign: Executes commands in the player's context
- ConsoleCommand Sign: Executes commands in the server's context
- CreativeMode Sign: Sets the player's gamemode to creative
- Enchant SignNew!: Allows enchanting of items
- Unsafe Enchant SignNew!: Allows enchanting of items without enchantment level restrictions
- Feed Sign: Allows you to fill the player's hunger bar
- Heal Sign: Allows you to heal players
- Heath Sign: Like the Heal Sign, but sets the health to a value
- Level Sign: Gives the player addtitional levels.
- Repair sign: Repairs items
- Rocket Sign: Rockets the players (with adjustable power!)
- Speed Sign: Applies the speed potion effect to players with adjustable amplifiers
- SurvivalMode Sign: Sets player's gamemode to survival
- Teleport Sign: Allows you to teleport to coordinates
- Permission Sign: Give users permissions
- Local Permission Sign: Give users permissions in the current world only
- World Permission sign: Give users permissions in a specified world only
And even more to come!
To use Permission signs, make sure to have Vault installed!
There's an awesome video on this by VariationVault on this plugin. Don't forget to subscribe to him :)
Credits to the WorldEdit creators: This plugin uses some parts of the WorldEdit code.
This plugin uses PluginMetrics/MCStats to collect a few pieces of anonymous information about the server to help improving the plugin. If you don't want that, you can set
true in the
Before reporting an issue/problem, make sure to read the troubleshooting page first!
Found a bug? Submit it here!
Like this plugin? Donate via PayPal
- Date created
- Mar 02, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 27, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files