The Official LocalShops - v4 - (From the Grave)
LocalShops is back! After 2 years of inactivity I've been persuaded to re-activate the LocalShops project, apparently the current list of Shop plugins wasn't cutting it.
Localshops is a command-based shop plugin that also supports sign-based buying/selling. The original plugin by jonbas only supported small shops in limited locations, with version 4, localshops now allows admins to create global shops!
- Player created shops with boundaries rather than storing items in chests.
- Link multiple areas to one shop! Only need 1 server-shop? just add multiple areas to it!
- Global - world-specific Shops
- Item Database searching
- Search nearby shops to see who has the items you need, and the best prices!
- Multi-language support built in, just translate the Messages.properties!
- Dynamic Pricing based on initial minimum/maximum and Volatility.
Simple copy LocalShops.jar and Vault.jar to your /plugins/ and then start Bukkit! Most configuration of the plugin can be done via in-game commands. For those adventurous or for changes requiring editing of the config file, it is required to edit the config while the plugin is not running. The best way is to stop Bukkit, edit the file, and then start Bukkit. It is not supported to edit while the plugin is running!
Vault provides an abstraction layer for common Permissions and Economic plugins using the Bukkit Services API to provide ease of use for server administrators, and plugin developers alike. Vault is required for LocalShops.
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Nov 01, 2011
- Last update
- Sep 17, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency