Libelula Lider Swag
This is a 1 vs 1 PVP minigame, the game is played through rounds where two players fight to the death. The players enter in each colosseum as spectators where they can see the fight between the first two players who joined first. When a player is defeated he left the arena and goes to the end of the queue, on then the winner stays on the arena and the next player on the queue goes to fight him.
- Easy guided map configuration and setup process
- Tested over a month in Libelula.ME network.
- Permissions system which supports VIP or some privileged players
- Allows privileged players to have priority on queues
- Multi-Language support so you can translate it to your language.
- Compatible with other's plugins and games (For example tested in the same server with Survival Games and Libelula's Climb Up).
- Automatically protected arenas
- Configurable KITs by arena.
- Spectator can't interact with players in any way.
- Free software GPL3 (You can download the source code and modify it as you which).
- See configuration instructions here.
- Here are some maps made by me: [soon]
Commands and Permissions
- Libelula Lider Swag main command.
- usage: /lls [reload|save|version]
- permission: lls.admin
- General game configuration
- usage: /llssetup [arena|player]
- permission: lls.setup
- Manage player access to game
- usage: /llsjoin [arena]
- permission: lls.join
- Manage player visual options
- usage: /llstoggle [obs|blood]
- permission: lls.join
- description: Gives player access to the game
- Nodes: lls.join
- description: Gives access to player admin commands
- Nodes: lls.setup
- description: Gives high priority to the player on the queue.
- description: Gives access to all commands.
- WorldEdit is used for define regions.
Just drop the plugin and it dependencies into the server plugin folder and restart your server.
This plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Please read about GPL License here
Suggestions and Issues
- ENG: IMPORTANT: I will NOT accept issues in comments. DBO has an excellent ticket tracking system. If you found an error or want I make a modification to this plugin, please DO NOT write it in a comment. Just create a ticket and describe what you want.
- ESP: IMPORTANTE: NO voy a aceptar incidencias en los comentarios. DBO tiene un excelente sistema de seguimiento de tiquets. Si has encontrado un error o quieres que haga una modificación al plugin, por favor NO lo escribas en un comentario. Solo crea un tiquet y describe que quieres que haga.