InvisibilityViewer allows players to see invisible (potion) entities.
Latest version: 0.4.0
- Allows players to see entities affected by invisibility potion.
- Allows players to toggle being able to see invisible entities.
- Allows players to see invisible entities based on proximity.
- Java 6+
- A permissions plugin.
- Add the ProtocolLib plugin to your server.
- Add the InvisibilityViewer.jar to your server.
- Add the IV permission nodes to your player groups.
- /iv toggle [player/other] - Toggle viewing of invisible player or other (non player entities).
- /iv reload - Reload the plugin.
- invisibilityviewer.distanceView.player: See nearby invisible players. (no toggle necessary)
- invisibilityviewer.distanceView.other: See nearby invisible non-players. (no toggle necessary)
- invisibilityviewer.canView.player: See invisible players. (when toggled on)
- invisibilityviewer.canView.other: See other invisible entities. (when toggled on)
- invisibilityviewer.commands.toggle.player: Toggle seeing invisible players.
- invisibilityviewer.commands.toggle.other: Toggle seeing invisible others.
- invisibilityviewer.commands.reload: Reload the plugin
Note: canView (when toggled on) overrides distanceView
- checkNewVersionOnStartup: Notify console of new versions upon startup.
- player: Able to see invisible players by default. (needs canView.player permission)
- other: Able to see invisible non-player entities by default. (needs canView.other permission)
- colouredConsoleMessages: Show coloured console messages.
- enabled: Enable/disable distance tracking. (needs viewDistance.* permission)
- radius: Can see entities within x blocks.
- frequency: How often in seconds to check distances.
- debugMessages: Sends extra messages to console on what the plugin's doing. gets really spammy.
- debugNoIntercept: Disable switching hide packets with view packets.
- Add saving of player toggle settings.
- Date created
- Nov 11, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 05, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files