v1.2.0 - The TouchScreen Update
HoloAPI v1.1.2 is known to be compatible with the following versions of CraftBukkit/Spigot:
Notable changes in v1.2.0:
- TouchScreen Holograms :DDD. See the Wiki for more information on how to use these. TouchScreen Holograms are NOT compatible with 1.6.x, only 1.7.2 and beyond.
- Hide chat bubbles for vanished players
- Allow the console to use the remove command (https://github.com/DSH105/HoloAPI/issues/32)
- Add a command for listing all nearby holograms (https://github.com/DSH105/HoloAPI/issues/33)
- Version independence for fancy messages. HoloAPI now uses a custom fork of mkremin's Fanciful.
- Colours, placeholders etc. are now handled by the Hologram itself, instead of worrying about formatting in all places possible. Fixes issues regarding colours not saving correctly
- Fix identical lines of holograms not showing properly
- Console support for various commands
- Add basic events, begin framework for event expansion (https://github.com/DSH105/HoloAPI/pull/38)
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten! Progress on MCPC+ support has been made.
v1.1.1 (includes changes in v1.1.0)
HoloAPI v1.1.1 is known to be compatible with the following versions of CraftBukkit/Spigot
Support for MCPC+ is planned
Changes in v1.1.1:
- Hologram stability improvements
- Fixes all those issues with duplicating/disappearing holograms :).
- Better multi-world support
- Holograms are stored and loaded when new worlds are created
- Add a copy command (/holo copy <id>)
- Fix problems with colour code formatting
- Only save shortcodes for Unicode characters to file, not the actual Unicode character
- Improvements to tags
- New Vault tags
- Tag for replacing server-time (with configurable timezone offsets) as well as in-game time
- Dynamic date tag, thanks to Tzeentchful
- And plenty more! See the Wiki for more information.
- Various new holographic indicators
- Damage indicators
- Experience gain indicators
- Potion indicators
- Health indicators
- For dev build users: Indicators are now more stable and do not have the problems previously experienced (e.g. indicators not removing properly)
- Improvements to chat bubbles
- Bubbles are now wrapped across multiple lines so they are easier to read
- Bubbles automatically jump upwards to make room for new messages
- Improvements to simple holograms (also improves the API part of the plugin as well)
- Fix holograms being cleared instead of disabled if their appropriate world is not found
- Improve detection of image lines in combined holograms
- Fixes random lines appearing on the bottom of built holograms
- Fancier help menu
As well as a host of other improvements to HoloAPI to improve the user experience :).
- Smoother, less shaky animations
- Add support for Unicode character shortcuts in the config.yml
- Certain strings can now be automatically replaced with the specified Unicode character
- Add two new commands
- Edit command for editing holograms
- Refresh command for refreshing existing holograms
- Fix problems with simple holograms (chat bubbles) not removing
- Fix players disconnecting when changing worlds
- Dynamic command registration - Command can now be changed in the config.yml
- Code optimisations and improvements
- NPE fix when refreshing holograms
- Begin work on internal support for 1.6
- Add Holographic Chat Bubbles ;D
- Prevent holograms unloading with chunks
- Better multi-world support
- Support moving of holograms into different worlds
- Update holograms for players changing worlds
For those that were using the development builds with chat bubble support, it is highly recommend you search your data.yml for any rogue holograms. Depending on which version was used, they will generally have a very large negative ID.
- Adding %name% anywhere in a hologram will replace it with a viewer's name e.g. "Hello %name%" will appear to a player named "Steve" as "Hello Steve".
- Hologram line spacing is now configurable (see config.yml)
- More precise positioning of holograms (thanks to Tzeentchful)
- Optimise hologram loading on startup
- Optimise and improve (greatly) URL image loading
- Add /holo teleport <id> - teleport to a hologram
- Smoother hologram teleporting
- Add /holo build - allows dynamic creation of holograms with both images and text (also allows multiple images ;D). Blank text lines can be defined by entering "none"
- Fix /holo remove not working as intended
- Use a more friendly ID system and keep tag ID's internal
- Fix reload command not working as intended - Now reloads all configuration files
- Fix players being strangely attached to holograms
- Fix holograms disappearing
- Remove 32 character limit on hologram strings
And lots more internal bug fixes and improvements to improve the user experience! ;D
- Fix reflection issue
First release. See the HoloAPI Wiki in combination with the BukkitDev page for a full guide on how to use this plugin
Please report any bugs and issues to the Ticket Handler so that they can be fixed as soon as possible.