Now available for 1.8/1.9/1.10 as a Premium Plugin! http://hc.to/heroespremium
Introduction to Heroes
Created for the MMORPG server Herocraft. Heroes is a dynamic, flexible and highly configurable class, skill and experience system. Heroes itself is the hub of your players RPG experience, boasting classes, multi-tiering, and advanced skills. Along with classes, Heroes offers your players a new style of PvP through our well-developed skill system and our weapon + armor restrictions. No longer will your mages have the ability to use diamond swords, your rogues will no longer sneak around in their heavy diamond tunics and most importantly, you can now hurl fireballs and stun your targets. The best part of this? It's your choice how your Heroes is set up, don't want a certain skill, that's fine, you can just remove the skill and be done with it!
What can I do with it?
With Heroes, you can do almost anything you'd want to do on an RPG server. The main feature is our customizable tiered class system, which offers as much to the server owner as possible. Your Heroes could be totally unique to your server, it could be the reason players play your server over other servers. The same can be said about our skill system, it's unique to any of the other RPG plugins out there. Other plugins dub "Skills" as methods which you level up, this isn't the case with Heroes. Skills are abilities you can perform which are unique to your class. Some of our favorite skills are Fireball, Jump and Port. These are what makes Heroes unique.
- Full encompassing RPG system
- Level & Advancement based on experience
- Highly configurable
- As lightweight as possible
- Permission nodes to set what classes are obtainable for the default user
- Custom class names
- 'Parent | Child' optional relationship, (example HEALER -> CLERIC)
- Configurable inventory restrictions
- classes can either be primary, secondary, or both. Allowing your players to gain more than 1 class at a time!
- Permitted Skills
- Skills in the base platform of Heroes
- All permitted skills start with /skill <skillname>
- Allows for developers to add in their own code for new skills
- Adjustable through skills.yml or overwritten in the class setup
- Permission Skills
- Based on the permission-node system, ability to set the level required to learn certain permission-nodes to have a highly configurable system.
- Does not use the /skill prefix - Permission skills are not linked to any commands they simply give players permissions
- Binding Skills
- Ability to '/bind <skillname>' to an item to right click and use that skill
- Use '/bind' again to clear the bind and remove the right click ability
- Currently only works for Permitted-Skills
- Inventory Restrictions
- Armor & Weapon restrictions based on class
- Configurable in the class files
- /level - to show information about the level - comes with a nice interface to show you how much left to obtain the next level.
- Set a mastery level - once achieved the user may switch to different classes and have their level/skills saved on the mastered class.
- Configurable curves of exp to make lower levels easier and higher levels harder to get through
- Optional Health gain per level
- Configurable loss of exp (0.10 = 10% per death) by current level
- SKILL - exp for using a skill
- CRAFTING - exp for crafting an item
- MINING - exp for mining blocks
- KILLING - exp for slaying mobs
- LOGGING - exp for jacking lumber
- PVP - exp for PVP
- Set environmental damage
- Set monster health/damage
- Allow bed healing for players to regenerate health in bed!
- Set player health (works with heart ratios)
- Set across the broad item damage or override single classes in their class files!
- /mana - shows the current amount of mana - caps at 100%.
- Configurable mana regen rate per-class
- time between regen is server-wide
- EXP-Sharing - on/off
- PVP - on/off
- Bonus Exp per extra party member
Community Submissions and Addons
Have an issue/Question?
- Development builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- PARSE your CONFIGS before posting ERRORS. - Online YML Parser
- Also Check here: Issue Tracker for posting bugs.
- Join us at #Heroes on esper.net in IRC
- English setup of Heroes by Samiko, here
- Spanish setup of Heroes here
Love Heroes? wanna help the server that sponsors it? Vote for us!
- Date created
- Aug 03, 2011
- Last update
- Jan 11, 2016
- Development stage
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files