Standard Installation and Basic Test
Just drop the FoundDiamonds.jar in your plugins folder and reload!
If you're an OP, continue to the next step. If not, give yourself the permission
(You'll give normal players
fd.broadcast for broadcasts, and
fd.monitor for admin messages and light level monitoring.)
The best way to test the plugin and verify that it's working is to find some natural iron or coal and break it! You should see a message.
Note: FoundDiamonds does not announce blocks that a player has placed (Unless an OP or a player with the fd.* permission uses /fd clearplaced after placing the block)
Note: Only Players with fd.broadcast can see the broadcasts (this plugin requires permissions)
Permissions, commands, and configuration file information
- FoundDiamonds Wiki Main
- Configuration File
- Setting up admin messages and/or light level monitoring
- Note: Traps may or may not work in this version. Not sure what direction to go with these yet.
- Updated outdated licenses and renamed packages
- Fixed a bug with the clearplaced command not working for flat file setups
- Fixed odd things in the config
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to give out one random item
- Fixed a bug where the random item is also given to the person who mined the diamonds...
- Added random potions to the config so you can now select which potions to give out (even bad ones maybe!)
- Removed potion messages for now and replaced with something far simpler
- Added more default potions (night vision is cool!)
- Is the ore you broke a block that was placed by you or someone else. Do /fd clearplaced?
- Is the world you're breaking ores in listed in /fd world list?
- Are you using the latest version of FoundDiamonds? /fd version
- Are you using the CB build this was built against?
- Are you breaking ore in creative mode with creative mode disabled in the config?
- Did you make changes to the config and forget to do /fd reload?
If none of the above helped you, it's likely that you have found a bug. Please report the bug along with your config.yml and any errors in the console you may be receiving so I can look into it.
- itsatacoshop247 - Original concept
- CeramicTitan - Providing unparalleled support
- Team Haven (HAVENmc.com) for an awesome logo
- nossr and GJ - Help in IRC for making the plugin compatible with mcMMO
- snoepje0 - Making traps a lot better.
- SAKingShibby - Updating traps for emerald ore
- Date created
- Mar 05, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 21, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files