FastCraft is not being developed
Take a look at the new FastCraft+
FastCraft is a plugin that improves crafting in Minecraft. This plugin makes crafting much faster and simpler by showing players what items they can craft and letting them craft items simply by clicking an item. The FastCraft interface is shown when a player accesses a crafting table, and will be shown in place of the normal crafting interface.
- Java, 6 or newer
- CraftBukkit/Spigot, 1.5.2 to 1.8.8
- Vault (Optional, but recommended for permissions)
- Click an item, and it will be automatically crafted for you.
- Use the next and previous page buttons to navigate through the pages of craftable items.
- Hover your cursor over the book icon to read about FastCraft
- Click the crafting table icon to open up a crafting inventory
- Click the refresh button to re-sort the items
- FastCraft should be fully compatible with any plugin that adds custom crafting recipes.
- If another plugin's recipes aren't working, please report it as a bug!
- Recipes added by mods probably will not work because they don't use the Bukkit API
- If you find a bug or an incompatible plugin, please submit a ticket using the provided template.
- Plugin reviews and tutorials in several languages can be found here.
- FastCraft has an automatic update feature that will automatically update the plugin when a new version is available. If you'd like to disable the automatic updates, you can set autoUpdate.enable in config.yml to false.
- This plugin reports statistics about your server. Config settings, like whether you enabled automatic updating, will be sent. If you don't want information to be collected, you can set opt-out to true in the plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml configuration file.
- You can click here to see the statistics for this plugin!
- You can find the source to this project on GitHub.
☐ Contact authors of ProRecipes and CraftLevel about compatibility
☐ Add "tabs" in interface for dyed armor, banners, fireworks, etc.
☐ Add custom recipe config
- Date created
- Aug 11, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 20, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files
- Optional dependency