Note: When updating to v1.7 remember to delete your config file to let it generate the new one
Ever tired of People standing on your farmplots , farmland and destroying your wheat, potatoes, carrots? Ever get angry that Full block protection plugins take a while to setup? Well Its your LUCKY day YOU just found FarmProtect
FarmProtect is a simple light weight plugin which makes sure NOBODY (including your self) makes farmland turn back to normal by either jumping on it or walking over it. How ever it does not protect the block it self so if u destroyed the block with your hands it will disappear.
This plugin uses Gravity's Updater class. This means that the plugin will connect to the dev.bukkit.org website to gather information about the plugin when there is an update and weather to download it automatically. This is configurable inside of the config.yml so if you don't want the functions feel free to set UpdateCheck/AutoUpdate to false Note: By default it is enabled
/farmprotect reload - Reloads the config
|- farmprotect.reload||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect reload command||op|
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.x
- Add Spigot support
- Fix code formatting, removed unnecessary code.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.9
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Updated to Gravity's AutoUpdater/UpdateChecker
- Updated and fixed all lose Github ends
- Fixed bug where animals/mobs would still destroy crops
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.6.4
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Added Config for UpdateChecking
- Fixed Plugin Function
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.7
- Initial release
- Maybe a config for choosing if it protects the block itself or not.
- Permissions support Feel free to add to this list in the comments
Like to Help?
Comment here or PM me and ill find a job for you
Feel free to show all your friends this plugin Leave a like or a comment :) or donate to us HERE!!!
- Date created
- Sep 12, 2012
- Last update
- May 21, 2015
- Development stage
- LinCraft（林） license
- Curse link
- Recent files