This plugin allows the players to get the new Spawn Eggs from Minecraft 1.1 by throwing regular eggs at mobs. It is intended to be simple to set up and use. The plugin is open source and can be forked on github. If you make any changes, pull requests are appreciated.
- Configurable mob health limit.
- Respects animal protection plugins such as GriefPrevention
- Compatible with all trading plugins.
- Very simple, throw an egg at a mob and it will be turned into a spawn egg.
- Permissions support.
- Configurable catch chance.
- Configurable cost (vault support, or items).
- Explosion effects.
Installation and requirements
Vault is not required unless you intend to use it
Download the jar file and the configuration file will be generated on the first startup.
Configuration and permissions
Video credits: VariationVault
- Date created
- Jan 14, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 04, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files